Portland GTG

ec437

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't make it. I'm weird and smell funny anyway though, so no big loss there. If you guys want to play them and it's ok with Thumper I wouldn't mind swinging by earlier to drop off my Markbass Little Mk 2 and/ or Mesa 2x15 cab. It sounds like the house is going to be totally packed with quality gear already, though.

Anyway, hope it turns out great for you guys.

• Moderators

I could bring a Sunn 200S setup - same cabinet as last time, but with the head. And a different Ric or two. Or my Model T...

Or maybe the 200S and the PA cabinet I have it on in my living room. I've disconnected the horn, and I'm running the D130 full range. Sounds pretty good. Very compact, too.

• Members

I could bring a Sunn 200S setup - same cabinet as last time, but with the head. And a different Ric or two. Or my Model T...

Or maybe the 200S and the PA cabinet I have it on in my living room. I've disconnected the horn, and I'm running the D130 full range. Sounds pretty good. Very compact, too.

I'd be into the Ric(s) for sure.

Dan

• Members

Well, the country-style pork ribs just went into the dry rub (kosher salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, paprika, cayenne, Adobo etc). They'll just sit there and marinate for the next couple of days. I'll chuck 'em on the smoker (mesquite hardwood charcoal this time) when I get back from practice Saturday and smoke 'em overnight...

:D

• Members
Well, the country-style pork ribs just went into the dry rub (kosher salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, paprika, cayenne, Adobo etc). They'll just sit there and marinate for the next couple of days. I'll chuck 'em on the smoker (mesquite hardwood charcoal this time) when I get back from practice Saturday and smoke 'em overnight...

damn that sounds good...

I'll be there around 2 or so. I gotta go pick out my puppy and then meet the guy to trade basses after that.

Dan

• Members

:love::love::love::love:

• Members

For food, I've got:

BBQ pork ribs
Chips and salsa
Probably a vegetable platter
PBR, Bridgeport IPA, Weinhards Black Cherry Cream soda, Jumex and wine.

Willsellout was going to bring some of his home brew and a chicken. I'd say bring whatever you'd like. :thu:

• Members

I have a conflict later in the day but I can stop by for a couple of hours. I can bring a rig (Aguilar/Stewart/Bergantino) if needed. Can also bring

4 Laklands

Sadowsky

Roscoe

Dingwall

Anything else food or drink wise?

I'd love to try all of those out!!!

My homebrew is unfortunately not going to be ready so I'll be bringing some chicken and possibility some carne asada and some miscellaneous brews for everyone to share.

Oh and I wanted to mention my name is Dan...I'm not positive I know everyone's real name on here and I don't expect to be calling everyone by their online moniker:D

Dan

• Members
I'd love to try all of those out!!!

My homebrew is unfortunately not going to be ready so I'll be bringing some chicken and possibility some carne asada and some miscellaneous brews for everyone to share.

Oh and I wanted to mention my name is Dan...I'm not positive I know everyone's real name on here and I don't expect to be calling everyone by their online moniker:D

Dan

I haven't met any of you yahoos (except Isaac42 about 5 years ago and he was drunk so I doubt he will remember me ;)). I will be the one wearing the "Hi my name is boalg" name tag! Hey Dan, I was at Bandon Dunes last weekend and on the drive we noticed the CG boat docked in Coos. Is that your ride?

• Members
I haven't met any of you yahoos (except Isaac42 about 5 years ago and he was drunk so I doubt he will remember me
;)
). I will be the one wearing the "Hi my name is boalg" name tag! Hey Dan, I was at Bandon Dunes last weekend and on the drive we noticed the CG boat docked in Coos. Is that your ride?

Nope...my boat(s) are much less exciting:D
I spent a few years driving those though; very tough little buggers.

Dan

• Members

Sounds as though you need a bigger car!

Haha!

250 hp, 16' long, 16 mpg, 4000 lbs...

My car is a Bavarian behemoth, and it has 2 doors, leather, and a tiny trunk. Quite possibly the most impractical daily driver ever.:thu:

Archived