Portland GTG

ec437

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're still on for Sunday, April 6th say about 11 am or so. I'm supplying the following:

BBQ pork ribs

BBQ beef ribs (if I can find any decent meat)

PBR :D

Also, I'll have my rig, basses and pedal board if anyone wants to check 'em out. We'll be set up in the downstairs rec room, which isn't huge, but there's plenty of room for another rig or two.

Mrs. T is working in Phoenix that weekend, so I'm a geographic bachelor. Willsellout may be staying over, as it's a long drive to North Bend.

See ya all then. :wave:

• Members

Yeah, yer stuck with me all night!

I'm bringing my basses: Lakland, SB2, and TF as well as the Meatball and Doom Fuzz if I can get it back in time. I could bring my whole rig but it depends on if anyone wants to try the Neo-Pack and an Aggie DB 112.

I'll also be bringing some food, I'm thinking a whole chicken marinated in my special mixture and some jerk chicken as well. Anything else I should bring? I'll also bring some Arrogant Bastard that i recently brewed if it's ready by then, although no guarantees. I'm gonna be chock full of {censored} driving up there:D

Dan

• Members

you lucky bastages, it sounds like a blast.

i need to get you guys a catastrofuzz or two to play with as well.

Just UPS it to thumper :D

Does anyone have an envelope filter they can bring? Preferably a mini qtron or something?

• Members

you lucky bastages, it sounds like a blast.

i need to get you guys a catastrofuzz or two to play with as well.

You can send one to me. We'll trial it, and someone might want it. If not, I'll guarantee it's safe return. :D

• Moderators

so what's everyone bringing gear wise? {censored} it's probably going to end up being me and Thumper chilling out. You suckers better not flake out!

Dan

Funny you should mention that...

I'm playing bass for Reefer Madness. It looks as though we'll be rehearsing Sunday from 2-4. Might make it impossible for me to be there.

• Moderators

like i said, I work until 5pm on sunday, so I can swing by afterwards. just need directions for what/where/and {censored}

I'll be thar because I"m right there on Farmington and 217, so I'm just a few exits from Tigard.

Well, I wouldn't be too much later than loki if I came up after rehearsal...

• Members

I'm still waffling. Will it be worth the trouble to drive up, not arriving until 6 or so? If I do, should I bother to bring anything?

Yes, and yes.

Beer and lots of amphetamines:thu:

Archived