Favorite Song to play

andrewf

• Members

Anything by RATM. The groove is infectious.

Yup. If you look at my last.fm, lots of cool rage songs are in my top 10 cause that's what I started playing bass on and still go back to pretty frequently to jam along to :thu:

• Members

Yup. If you look at my last.fm, lots of cool rage songs are in my top 10 cause that's what I started playing bass on and still go back to pretty frequently to jam along to
:thu:

I played in an RATM cover band my senior year of college. Great experience. The only song that I really disliked was Guerilla Radio. Other than that, everything's a blast to play.

• Members

Of our own stuff it's a new tune called "William Shattner's Character in 'Airplane II: the Sequel (at the Space Station)"

My favorite cover to play is currently Limelight-Rush. I don't really have many to choose from and we just learned it.

• Members

No, just my fingers. It needs a lot of stamina but sounds much better with fingers IMO. I love the breakdown part where the bass comes in on its own.
:cool:

its one of those songs the sceptics say john never recorded. because he plays it live with a pic. i am not a sceptic btw . rio is a fun one . and while we are on that era "its my life"- talk talk is cool to play

Archived