Frozen Pizza

Thunderbroom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • CMS Author

Most likely unknown unless you're from the northern NJ area, but this is without a doubt the best frozen pizza ever....

323_box.JPG

It's only sold in a few different supermarket chains....A&P, Stop 'n Shop, Shop Rite, Foodtown, and some others.

Pizza is like religion for me. This stuff is The Gospel.

• Members

Right down the road from where I work I can pick up a frozen Lou Malnati's pizza or...............and this is really weird...........a frozen Gino's East at The Jewel of all places!

Gotta say the Schwans is not bad pizza!

• Members

Right down the road from where I work I can pick up a frozen Lou Malnati's pizza or...............and this is really weird...........a frozen Gino's East at The Jewel of all places!

Gotta say the Schwans is not bad pizza!

We've got Gino's down here in my Jewel as well come to think of it.

• Members

It's an "open faced" pizza cooker that is supposed to heat it evenly without burning it, but apparently they don't work worth a damn..

That's the first bad review I've ever seen for this thing. Seriously, if you can screw up a pizza with it, you're an absolute moron. There's a magic formula, too... it doesn't matter what brand, what type of pizza... set it to "Dual" and "16 minutes" and your pizza will be perfect.

The only exception is some of the Freschetta ones, which require longer to make due to the rising crust. You'll have to switch between "dual" and "bottom" to get the crust to bake properly. Ooooh, that's a tough one.

I use mine to make quesadillas, cheese fries, chicken fingers, nachos, and any other assortment of very-unhealthy things. Have had it for probably three years now, too.

• Members

We had Pizza for dinner tonight as a matter of fact.

I do have a running stock of Pizza for 1's in my Freezer.

Jeno's
Totino's
Celeste
and what not.

that is my "snack" food. I love the $1 each sales at the supermarket.

nothing beats "real Pizza" but damn it if those little ones arent tasty as hell.

how many of you have your own professional Pizza cutter?

pcutterpro1.jpg

:D

• Members

once, a pal and i were unemployed and decided to follow pearl jam around for a few dates. he paid for the tickets and i paid for the gas (an 01 mustang through the desert), so it was about even.

too bad we didn't budget for food. we found some coupons, and ended up with three red barons, of which we stretched out over a day and a half. three consecutive meals of half a pizza each.

then i drove for a few hundred miles with a guy who had just eaten nothing but pepperoni red baron pizza for a day and a half.

don't ever do that. :freak:

love,
eor

Archived