OT: Chargers were robbed

Super_Donut_Man

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Denver won. It says so in the official win/loss record.

u forgot the big asterisk next to it where it says the officials {censored}ing sucked the broncos petite cock

u know {censored}ing well if it was the other way around ud be just as pissed, and with good {censored}ing reason

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

good question...i benched him this week for mcFadden, well that turned out good but i couldve played him at my flex

I also benched McFadden after his sorry appearance last week. Now I'm really mad.

I have like 40 points on my bench and I'm losing by 40 points.

• Members

What's the deal with Julius Jones? Is he the man there now???

I drafted him in the 12th round in my money league. Wonder if I should start him next week.

I'm surprised you didn't start him this week. The starter was out for the game, and this was his chance to shine. You must have had some awesome other options? :eek:

I took my dog for a walk at the wrong time...missed the ending coverage of this game :(

• Members

I'm surprised you didn't start him this week. The starter was out for the game, and this was his chance to shine. You must have had some awesome other options?
:eek:

I took my dog for a walk at the wrong time...missed the ending coverage of this game
:(

Thomas Jones and LT.

LT f-ing choked.

• Members

What's the deal with Julius Jones? Is he the man there now???

I drafted him in the 12th round in my money league. Wonder if I should start him next week.

Him and Maurice Morris are fighting for starting running back position. He is out with a knee injury, so JJ is getting all the action. I'd start JJ, I don't know when Morris will come back. IMO JJ is a better RB. Not to mention, all of our WR's are injured, so we had players on the practice squad playing WR today. I bet Hasselbeck didn't even know their names. I hope Deion Branch is healthy to play next week.

Although it was cool seeing Michael Bumpus play today...

• Members

Something has to be done to modify that rule so that type of injustice never happens again.I wanted Denver to win but not in that shameful manner.

which rule!?

the one that gives the home team 2 {censored}ing minutes to fix a broken replay system?

or

the one where the ref can blow his whistle whenever he wants to nullify the tuck rule?

or

the force out rule they took out this year?

• Moderators

u know what i mean, if the shoe was on the other foot and *insert team name here* got {censored}ed up the rectum by the refs like the chargers, he would be understandably irate

you know what? The Bears got hosed on a holding call after Forte ran about 20 yards for a first down. It was a horrible call against Rashied Davis. At absolute best it was a ticky tack call. It cost the Bears a 3 and out which gave Carolina the ball and thus a win. Refs screw things up. If San Diego's defense was any good, Cutler wouldn't have had the ball long enough to worry about it.

Archived