OT: Chargers were robbed

Super_Donut_Man

• Members
I'd talk the same {censored}, but the Chargers have pretty much pwn3d the Broncos since Shottenheimer left town.
:D
C7

Yeah, but your guys beat our guys last Sunday and now have a 2 game lead. You have every right to talk trash.

You got nothin? Thanks a lot, C7! :mad:

Instead of reading some funny, well-deserved trash talk from a lifelong, loyal, die-hard fan of a Chargers' foe... I have to read unfunny trash from disloyal bandwagoner who takes breaks from fallating Tom Brady only to express a never-ending schadenfreude towards Norv, Manning, Grossman, et al.

Dammit! :mad:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yeah, but your guys beat our guys last Sunday and now have a 2 game lead. You have every right to talk trash.

You got nothin? Thanks a lot, C7!
:mad:

Instead of reading some funny, well-deserved trash talk from a lifelong, loyal, die-hard fan of a Chargers' foe... I have to read unfunny trash from disloyal bandwagoner who takes breaks from fallating Tom Brady only to express a never-ending schadenfreude towards Norv, Manning, Grossman, et al.

Dammit!
:mad:

Here, I'll help.........

Cromartie couldn't cover a dead man with a blanket even if he was an undertaker!!!!!!

LT is a big {censored} who can't play with a stubbed toe!

Norv is a L.O.S.E.R.!!!!!!

Your defense can't play without your steroid queen!!!!!

How's that? :D

• Members

I guess Ed Hochuli feels terrible. So terrible, he's been responding to his hate mail. :eek:

Man, leave the guy alone and move on. He made a mistake. I know it's hard to conceive how he could have seen an untouched ball go backwards and rule it as a pass, but geesh. He made a mistake and has owned up to it.

• Members

I guess Ed Hochuli feels terrible. So terrible, he's been responding to his hate mail.
:eek:

Man, leave the guy alone and move on. He made a mistake. I know it's hard to conceive how he could have seen an untouched ball go backwards and rule it as a pass, but geesh. He made a mistake and has owned up to it.

I can imagine the hate mail he's getting. He blew the call and said so on the field. SD Fans need to move on... I certainly have.

• Members
Spot on. And it frustrates the crap outta me.

Kinda disagree with the toe thing though.

Yeah, I'm just giving LT Crap.

Hows this instead.

LT is a {censored}ing whiner about how his wife cried when they lost.

Maybe she should go out and spend some of that $5 million he's miking this year and but some new Jimmy Chu shoes. That should cheer her up. :D

• Members
I guess Ed Hochuli feels terrible. So terrible, he's been responding to his hate mail.

He's been up front about it, and hasn't made any excuses for himself. Ed Hochuli is probably the best referee in the NFL, so if he makes a mistake, and admits it, it's time to move on to the next game. No sense in hating on the guy, he's been an extremely fair and accurate judge over the course of his career. {censored} happens.

As for trash talking the Chargers, what is there to say? If Denver pounded them 41-14 I'd unleash all kinds of beratement, but it was an extremely close game. In fact, I'm glad that the Chargers played so well because it gives me confidence in the Broncos as one of the better teams in the league this year.
C7

• Members
He's been up front about it, and hasn't made any excuses for himself. Ed Hochuli is probably the best referee in the NFL, so if he makes a mistake, and admits it, it's time to move on to the next game. No sense in hating on the guy, he's been an extremely fair and accurate judge over the course of his career. {censored} happens.

As for trash talking the Chargers, what is there to say? If Denver pounded them 41-14 I'd unleash all kinds of beratement, but it was an extremely close game. In fact, I'm glad that the Chargers played so well because it gives me confidence in the Broncos as one of the better teams in the league this year.

C7

I dunno, they DID lose to the stinkin Panthers after all :D

And I agree about moving on. He's one of the better Refs IMO, and I like seeing mister guns officiating.

• Moderators

+1

As a side note, Ed Hochuli had to pay me about 10k in the summer of 1998 for kicking his client's ass in court. :D

• Moderators

:D

Now that's funny.

Not that you'd know the time table, but that was between my first and second years of law school. The attorney handling the client for Ed's firm was fired after that case. I didn't actually do much on the case, I was just helping my dad who received a much larger check from Ed. :D

• Members

As Juggs mentioned, he's one of the best refs in the NFL (at least as voted by players and coaches)...His explanations have probably opened the game for thousands of new fans (there's a reason he's often on Monday nights)...

Though I think people should be able to bitch at him all they want...However, they should be required to do it to his face, while they're within arm's reach :D

225px-Ed_Hochuli.jpg

Archived