Obama Wins

Derek5272

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope he does right by us.

At the very least, I'm confident he'll try.

I think both candidates had a firm idea on what it means to be a public servant, and that their job is to serve the people. Obviously they have different ideas as to what that means (though not as different as some seem to think), but I think both have a desire to make America better.

And if he doesn't, it's a temp job anyway.

• Members

I hope he does right by us.

That's what I'm worried the most about. I'm most concerned about the Congress gaining a super-majority. They're in a position to really bend this country over...

T.Broom Pickens has been saying what I've been thinking for a minute: alot of promises have been made to alot of people, and many of those people are expecting Obama to do things that he's just not going to be able to accomplish, even given a dem Congress. Some of his most devout followers are expecting him to do things even he didn't say he would do.

It could be a very, very intense 2009, that's for sure.

C7

• Members

You think there will be riots? A lot of people I've talked to today say there will be.
:facepalm:

No.

I mean, the only rioting I can see with an Obama win is the type of rioting you get after the Broncos win the Super Bowl; to celebrate, Denverites tip over cop cars, light dumpsters on fire, loot liquor stores, and get tear gassed.

C7

• Members

I think it's funny how they projected the whole west coast to Obama the moment the polls closed, before any votes were counted. Not that I think they are wrong.

When CNN was doing their endgame scenarios, they kept saying "We can't, in good faith, consider it possible for McCain to win Washington, Oregon or California".

• Members

{censored}ing Awesome. I love to see all the meathead neocons crying in their beer. They deserve it for supporting a {censored}ing fratboy moron like Bush and a future backwoods ditz moron like Palin.

Good riddance and hopefully for good! It will be nice to see things get back to normal with our government.

• Members

If by "bad" you mean "something that would get me banned", yes. Yes it would.

I don't know what part of that would get me banned...or I said I was going to start a thread about it. Giving it serious thought, now, though.

• Members

{censored}ing Awesome. I love to see all the meathead neocons crying in their beer. They deserve it for supporting a {censored}ing fratboy moron like Bush and a future backwoods ditz moron like Palin.

Good riddance and hopefully for good! It will be nice to see things get back to normal with our government.

this might be the most stupid post ever on this forum. if you ever need help thinking, i will let my children help you. hopefully you will die before you are able to breed.

Archived