If you don't own it, you are a DOLT!

lug

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fail

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke.
Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual.
It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe.

This would be the best post ever, were I not so afraid that people would take it literally. :facepalm:

• Members
That might be a challenge. Some dumb {censored}er saw fit to let it go out of print.
:rolleyes:

I bought the box set three days ago at Best Buy. Of course there are 4 other CD's with it, but that's just gravy. :D

• Members

I bought the box set three days ago at Best Buy. Of course there are 4 other CD's with it, but that's just gravy.
:D

aaahhhhh...the old "make the album out of print unless they drop major coin on the box set" trick. Sucker.

*calls Best Buy to see if box set is in stock* ;)

• Members
aaahhhhh...the old "make the album out of print unless they drop major coin on the box set" trick. Sucker.

*calls Best Buy to see if box set is in stock*
;)

My brother (his name is not John) hipped me to this, dude. I haven't had time to listen but he says all the older CDs are remastered and sound much much better than the originals.

Archived