Band-Related: This is cool, right?

Thunderbroom

• Members

I've been in such a daze lately that I'm not 100% certain who's responsible for this in my band, but we just got picked up by an agent. We've had some local agents want to work with us, but nothing has really panned out.

Link to us

They are voting members of the Academy of Country Music and organizational members of the Country Music Association. While their website could stand an overhaul, I checked out the list of artists that they represent and was impressed. Here's a small partial listing:

Dixie Chicks

Big & Rich

.38 Special

Martina McBride

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Keith Urban

Gretchen Wilson

Kid Rock

Sugarland

Eminem

Eric Clapton

John Mayer

Ludacris

and the list goes on and on...

I'm guessing that we might fill a niche that they need filled...county fairs and fests...let's just see if it pans out.

:)

• Members

Well, I'd say, just to be on the safe side, make sure these people aren't just trying to make a quick buck off you guys, and/or aren't total morons. Rock history is ladden with bands that were scuttled by horrible management. (Bubble Puppy comes to mind right now)

Otherwise, High Five!

• Members

Maybe they'll start dropping songs off on your doorstep.... original songs written by the pros that write the songs for their other artists. :idea:

You guys have a solid lineup, you're prime building blocks for a new development act. This is a very good thing.

Archived