Paging Spinal Injection folks

BottomHeavyKate

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LUG, the dishwasher told me that it wasn't toxicity as I had previously suggested, so that credible resource that you have quoted here must be wrong. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap!!! Are you really that stupid? Did you read my WHOLE post?

One last time, and then I'm done.

TRANSIENT (that means very short) metallic taste right after the injection COULD BE CAUSE BY LOCAL (DA MEDICINE) injection into the bloodstream.

Her metallic/beer taste lasted for DAYS after = not caused by the injection.

So yes the insert you found is correct; if she had the sensation shortly after the injection and it lasted a few minutes. But what she is describing sounds like it lasted for days after. Not the same thing.

Ok, now you can go back to bashing me.

• Members

One last time, and then I'm done.

TRANSIENT (that means very short) metallic taste right after the injection COULD BE CAUSE BY LOCAL (DA MEDICINE) injection into the bloodstream.

Her metallic/beer taste lasted for DAYS after = not caused by the injection.

So yes the insert you found is correct; if she had the sensation shortly after the injection and it lasted a few minutes. But what she is describing sounds like it lasted for days after. Not the same thing.

Ok, now you can go back to bashing me.

We might not bash you if you told us why you're qualified to call any of us "stupid".

C7

• Members

HOLY CRAP- are YOU stupid??

you dont need to repeat yourself. we can all read.

what we all asked and i'll ask one more time then i'm done is how do you know this? did you read our posts? what are your sources? qualifications? back up your 'facts" or STFU.

the world, it's still flat? yesh?

just checking...

• Members

Apparently. If you say so. However, you're probably some skinny little dweeb hiding behind your computer. I'm sure that you will continue your internet insults, but if by chance you live near or around my 2 locations, I'd be much obliged to meet with you and discuss your thoughts about my lack of intellect in person. lol!!!!

• Members

I TOLD you already. I'm a DISHWASHER at OUTBACK!!! So quit talkin' to me like I'm a BUSBOY at Captain D's ferchirssakes.......

Seriously though, do you REALLY think after all the crap I got I REALLY want to tell you what I do for a living, and how I know what I know?

I'll tell you what, if Fatbottom Kate shows a picture of her hotness to me I'll tell you what I do for a living. From the way you guys are fawning over her, she must be something else!

• Members

Apparently. If you say so. However, you're probably some skinny little dweeb hiding behind your computer. I'm sure that you will continue your internet insults, but if by chance you live near or around my 2 locations, I'd be much obliged to meet with you and discuss your thoughts about my lack of intellect in person. lol!!!!

Whatever you say, tough guy, I live outside Chattanooga. Come on down. I don't say anything on the internet I wouldn't say to someone's face.

• Members

I TOLD you already. I'm a DISHWASHER at OUTBACK!!! So quit talkin' to me like I'm a BUSBOY at Captain D's ferchirssakes.......

Seriously though, do you REALLY think after all the crap I got I REALLY want to tell you what I do for a living, and how I know what I know?

I'll tell you what, if Fatbottom Kate shows a picture of her hotness to me I'll tell you what I do for a living. From the way you guys are fawning over her, she must be something else!

wow fatbottom huh?

may god help you should our paths ever cross...

there have been countless photos of her hotness on this forum plus she's got about a gazzillion references to back it up. if you werent such a worthless NOOB you'd be full aware of her hawtness. so why dont you do as all noobs should and make like a good little noob and STFU GTFO and so on.

dickless dishwashing troll scum punk.

Archived