Paging Spinal Injection folks

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

Well, I searched all over this thread for some pics and found none except for her black and white bass which is nice I guess so I guess I'll have to take the lesbian's word for it that she's hot (and not in a grody KD Lang sort of way). Anyway I hope your royal hotness gets better from whatever chronic pain problem you're having (Really, I mean that even if you're just homely instead of super-hot!).

And I hope everyone on here gets real jobs so they move out of their Mom's place and do something with their day instead of posting on the interwebz. My shift at the restaurant is coming up so I gotta go. Whenever I see something particularly nasty floating in my washtub at work I'll think of some of you guys and this delightful conversation/argument we've had and reminesce fondly.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I searched all over this thread for some pics and found none except for her black and white bass which is nice I guess so I guess I'll have to take the lesbian's word for it that she's hot (and not in a grody KD Lang sort of way). Anyway I hope your royal hotness gets better from whatever chronic pain problem you're having (Really, I mean that even if you're just homely instead of super-hot!).

And I hope everyone on here gets real jobs so they move out of their Mom's place and do something with their day instead of posting on the interwebz. My shift at the restaurant is coming up so I gotta go. Whenever I see something particularly nasty floating in my washtub at work I'll think of some of you guys and this delightful conversation/argument we've had and reminesce fondly.

You're such a winner :love:

Will you be my friend?

• Members

Dude, what do you have against lesbians? If I was a girl I'd be a lesbian without a doubt. :) They're fun. You can hang out with them and they don't get pissed off if they catch you eyeing a girl; they just want to know how come you didn't point her out to them. It's like hanging out with a dude, except that there's the possibility that she'll also be hot, which is just a win/win scenario.

• Members

And I hope everyone on here gets real jobs so they move out of their Mom's place and do something with their day instead of posting on the interwebz.
My shift at the restaurant is coming up so I gotta go. Whenever I see something particularly nasty floating in my washtub at work I'll think of some of you guys and this delightful conversation/argument we've had and reminesce fondly.

Firstly, I like how you call me an ambulance driver when I never said I drove ambulances, and that you say it like it's an insult. Do you have any idea what qualifications most EMS professionals have? Paramedic school isn't exactly a walk in the park or something to be scoffed at.

Regardless, I hope the next time I get woken up by a blinking red alarm at 3am and rush into my shiny red truck, that it's your house in fire with you choking in the front lawn. I'll be sure to tell you how incompetent I am and go talk to the neighbors. :wave:

• Members

Regardless, I hope the next time I get woken up by a blinking red alarm at 3am and rush into my shiny red truck, that it's your house in fire with you choking in the front lawn. I'll be sure to tell you how incompetent I am and go talk to the neighbors.
:wave:

Word. Firefighters might be douchebags and latent homosexuals, but you wont catch me telling them that when they're saving my ass.:idea:

C7

• Members

It is possible that this guy is a doctor. There are bad/irresponsible doctors out there of course.

All he had to say is "I'm a doctor that specializes in xyz and here's my professional opinion." It took me all of about 3 seconds to type that sentence.

A doctor wouldn't stoop like that on an internet forum, at least I hope he wouldn't. Or, better still, he would have sent her a PM, instead of calling everyone stupid.

As far as I'm concerned, the guy was a know-nothing hack. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

C7

• Members

Sure - there are plenty of doctors out there who also specialize in douchebaggery.

:lol:

A quick glance at his other posts suggests he might at least have a Masters in that field.

On a serious note, I hope the dysguesia subsides soon for you. A quick glance at some medical journals online makes me believe Lug's theory. But I'm not an MD, so I can't be certain.

Archived