Are A Disproportionate Number Of You Guys From The Mid-West?

sub5ound

• Members

Just curious. It seems like most folks posting seem to be from Chicago, Detroit or one of it's outlying areas. I also noticed that these folks seem to have the greatest number of posts while also having the most experience with any given discussed gear, which seems disproportionate itself.

Are you guys bored or just THAT cool?;)

• Members

Just curious. It seems like most folks posting seem to be from Chicago, Detroit or one of it's outlying areas. I also noticed that these folks seem to have the greatest number of posts while also having the most experience with any given discussed gear, which seems disproportionate itself.

Are you guys bored or just THAT cool?
;)

we are just that full of hot air and in love with "hearing" ourselves talk :lol:

ok so im not in chicago or detroit but close enough, still michigan :mad:

• Moderators

I was born & raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and currently live in Tigard, Oregon.

I lived in Lincoln Park in North Chicago for a while. Does that make me an honorary Chicagoan?
:D

No doubt.

To the OP, we are social people around here and by meeting up and sharing gear we get exposure to lots of things.

• Members

In terms of North America, I'm far east. As far east as you can go.

Is there anywhere else that has a :30 time zone? You know, the whole "half hour later in NF" thing? I've never heard of it elsewhere and always wondered if you guys were the only place to have your own special time zone or not.

• Members

Is there anywhere else that has a :30 time zone? You know, the whole "half hour later in NF" thing? I've never heard of it elsewhere and always wondered if you guys were the only place to have your own special time zone or not.

Iran, Afghanistan, India, Burma, central Australia, and a few misc. assorted islands are offset by 30 mins. Nepal is offset by 45 mins!

Archived