How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?

BottomHeavyKate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:love:

I've got some martial arts training and I've gotten into it witha rabbid dog....

The lack of rabid dog fighting held me back. :( I'm considering going out and finding one today to help get my time up! :mad:

• Members

I'd survive 1:54. :thu:

But I do have the advantage of 9 years of martial arts training, I'm a complete masochist who has done surgery on myself and often hurt myself just for fun (I enjoy the endorphin rush that comes with the pain sensation) and then there's all of the time I've spent preparing for the coming zombie invasion. :mad:

Not that it matters here, but after much practice and conditioning, I can now wear a gasmask for up to 10 hours uninterupted, including sleeping a full night in it. :evil:

• Members

I'd survive 1:54.
:thu:

But I do have the advantage of 9 years of martial arts training, I'm a complete masochist who has done surgery on myself and often hurt myself just for fun (I enjoy the endorphin rush that comes with the pain sensation) and then there's all of the time I've spent preparing for the coming zombie invasion.
:mad:

Not that it matters here, but after much practice and conditioning, I can now wear a gasmask for up to 10 hours uninterupted, including sleeping a full night in it.
:evil:

So if the velociraptor farts on you, you can survive longer? :confused:

Archived