Jeff Goldblum dead as well? WTF??

Crescent Seven

• Members

I don't know how much truth there is to my posting of it being the reason for this, but it's possible.
:lol:

I can't prove it.. but I may be slightly responsible for our main morning show here in Oz reporting JG was possibly dead..

They were banging on about MJ all morning, it was just being worked up like crazy.. I had a laugh at the JG thing that was posted on here.. The 9 morning show has an email address for breaking news or whatnot.. so I sort of posted it to them.. Not long after the entertainment host (who had been banging on about MJ something horribly) kinda reported the JG thing.

Maybe others did too.. But I like to think I was just a small part in getting Richard Wilkins to report it as breaking news, then having him pasted all over the newspaper and caned on the late night sunday chat show for failing to research the story before reporting it.

Like I say.. can't prove it was because of me.. But I hope it was! :D

• Members

I can't prove it.. but I may be slightly responsible for our main morning show here in Oz reporting JG was possibly dead..

They were banging on about MJ all morning, it was just being worked up like crazy.. I had a laugh at the JG thing that was posted on here.. The 9 morning show has an email address for breaking news or whatnot.. so I sort of posted it to them.. Not long after the entertainment host (who had been banging on about MJ something horribly) kinda reported the JG thing.

Maybe others did too.. But I like to think I was just a small part in getting Richard Wilkins to report it as breaking news, then having him pasted all over the newspaper and caned on the late night sunday chat show for failing to research the story before reporting it.

Like I say.. can't prove it was because of me.. But I hope it was!
:D

{censored}ING AWESOME! :thu::cool:

Archived