Jeff Goldblum dead as well? WTF??

Crescent Seven

• Members

C7

It's fake.

(this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment.

• Members

C7

its a hoax/fake website - look at the very bottom and you'll see this disclaimer:

"about this web site. (this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com)"

• Members

I just got this message from my aspiring actress friend in LA who saw the JG article when I posted it on my FB.

"So I FWDed your JG fake article to all my gays in Hollywood yesturday and they ran with it. They all also work at the biggest agencies in LA. CAA, William Morris, Endeavor. It was hysterical. It made it to Nikki Finke's blog (reputable) - and Perez Hilton's (trashy). I've gotten a million emails from my gays dying laughing about passing it along to their agents and other publicists. So there you go :-)"

I don't know how much truth there is to my posting of it being the reason for this, but it's possible. :lol:

Archived