New tax on evil rich!

lug

• Members

Some say that Geithner hinted yesterday morning at both VAT taxes on evil corporations and raising taxes on the middle class (who were evil all along, we just didn't know it) to tighten up the federal budget deficit.

• Members

Yeah, I noticed that no newspapers were screaming the news.... White House today released "reassurance" that Obama would stick to his campaign promise of no new taxes on the middle class...just months after the White House reminded us that campaign promises are made to get elected and no one can really expect a candidate to live up to his promises.

Can you say "Read my lips?"

What a refreshing change in journalism! :facepalm:

• CMS Author

Yeah, there was a headline on Comcast.net yesterday about Obama planning for a middle-class tax hike to "help" pay for the healthcare plan. Clicked the link and it went off to some unrelated page.

Nothing would surprise me. It's not as if you could think a politician would keep a promise to not raise taxes...even the one he so adamantly argued he'd keep. He realized there weren't enough low-income voters to get him in...had to make up some crap to get the middle-class over to his side of the fence.

But I've got him fooled. You don't pays no taxes if you ain't gots no job!!! Hah!!!

• Members

See nothing wrong with taxing self-mutilation/stupidity.

I see nothing wrong with a higher rate of tax on people who buy extravagant basses that cost far more than average and aren't necessary for basic band support.

:D

• Members

It was reported by AP yesterday that government revenues are the lowest since 1932.

Individual income tax revenues are down 22% for the first 6 months compared to last year.

Corporate income taxes down 57% percent for the first 6 months compared to last year.

Geithner and Summers were alluding to the fact they need to raise taxes on all that pay them on the Sunday shows. They were spanked yesterday by the Spender in Chief and they still claim there will be no tax hikes on the middle class. :facepalm:

I smell something..................... it's more BULL{censored}.

• Members

See nothing wrong with taxing self-mutilation/stupidity.

Have you or anyone else seen anyone who looks better after plastic surgery? I'm not talking about the boob jobs, that is a matter of taste, and I don't like them. I am referring to the facial mutliations some of these actresses do that are positvely hideous. :eek:

• Moderators
I see nothing wrong with a higher rate of tax on people who buy extravagant basses that cost far more than average and aren't necessary for basic band support.

:D

Maybe they could have a cash for clunkers program where I trade in my Mesa amps that suck so much energy at the electrical outlet and replace it with a Behringer Vamp.

• Members

Maybe they could have a cash for clunkers program where I trade in my Mesa amps that suck so much energy at the electrical outlet and replace it with a Behringer Vamp.

I like it! :love:

I could trade in my old worthless Ibanez that uses Environmentally Evil Batteries and trade it in for a Renewable Source Green Rickenbacker! :love:

• Members

why do I click on links posted by lug???

I don't know, to better yourself? :confused: ....to lift you up when you are feeling blue? :confused: ....to find out if you are correctly thinking about a particular subject (i.e. you agree with Lug)? :confused: .....because I am the wind beneath your wings? :confused:...because you like me...you really really like me? :confused: ...because you seek Valhalla? :confused: ..because I'm 9/10ths as sexy as DRF? :confused: .....because....just because? :confused:

Archived