Harmony Central vs. TalkBass

kpax

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They got some ... and their sycophants all clubby and tight as can be over there. :poke:

Lord bless 'em. :wave:

... anyone with a sense of humor who doesn't follow the herd ... racks up the demerits in no time.

Not that I'm biased. :cool:

you know.. they ban them.. you are new here, as you see English is not my main language, sometimes i have troubles expresing myself. but i try my best
:thu:

• Moderators

They got some self-styled authorities and their sycophants all clubby and tight as can be over there. Lord bless 'em.

... anyone with a sense of humor who doesn't follow the herd ... racks up the demerits in no time. Not that I'm biased.

Here's an example of something you shouldn't be posting here. :cop: I'll leave it as an example for others, but HCBF is not the place to have that conversation.

• Members

I find I am equally likely to get accurate technical information here due to some in house wizards - but for bass opinion style things you get a lot more info at Talkbass. Say you want to know about amp X or whatever, it's a good thing to post there if you can't find any reviews :) My serious gigging and anything offtopic questions come here obviously. Most of what I talk about on Talkbass is very specific speaker cabinet building/design stuff - and preamp/poweramp setups ;) Neither of which find much of an audience here for some reason. Overall, if I had to choose I'd pick HCBF, but they're definitely different places and I read them both pretty frequently. I go back and forth on it but I'm kind of sick of all the Thrustin spam here lately, so I've been around less.

Archived