Harmony Central vs. TalkBass

kpax

• Moderators
Your website does look nice, Kindness. Maybe it's my iPhone, but it seems that you have no side margins. The letters go right to the edge of the screen. It was just a bit distracting.
:idk:

I haven't seen it on an iPhone yet (I'm a bberry guy), but I will have to look. As long as it is visible, that's a step in the right direction.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I like both places... and it's amazing how many of the same people frequent both. It kinda makes all the TB bashing funny to me.

They're closet TB'ers. :lol:

I like TB b/c you can get (more, usually) real-world and hands-on experience with gear. Which in turn, makes you buy and usually end up selling and/or trading aforementioned gear. There's cockheads in both, so they're both ok.

TB is more "groupie"-ish, IMO. But again, there's good info to be found. I'm subscribed to the Spector, MTD and Mesa club threads b/c there's not much you can't find in those related to the gear I currently play. It's a good resource for that.

And I'm sure if I ever wanted to improve my playing, I could find good instructional help at either/or. :p

Archived