FARVE!!!!!!

der oxenrig

• Members

He can't play perfect all year, and as far as I remember, one of the ints was not entirely his fault. It was still a mostly decent game from him.

It happens, they're still 6-1, cry me a {censored}in river.

• Members

I'm curious to see how a 40 year old Favre performs in December.

Probably about as well as a 39 year old Favre did...and a 38 year old Favre did...and a 37 year old Favre did...etc., etc., etc.,

Completion %, TD:INT, and Passer Rating in December

2008: 56.8%, 2:8, 53.3

2007: 62.5%, 6:5, 85.5

2006: 53.8%, 4:8, 62.2

2005: 56.8%, 0:9, 49.6

2004: 61.2%, 6:6, 78.6

He's had one good December in the last six years, and hasn't had a great December since 2003.

And even in the one average and one good December, his December stats were noticeably below his performance for the rest of the season.

• Members

I'm hoping we won't have to see much of him in December. I think this is a good loss for us to take - it's the week before Green Bay... IN LAMBEAU... and it's a non-conference loss, so it doesn't effect our playoff position. We have a bye week, and then 3 relatively easy home games (Detroit, Seattle and Chicago) before heading to Arizona (our other home).

• Members
Agreed.

Penalties and a couple of blown/bad calls by the officials killed the Vikings.

Vikes got screwed on the tripping penalty which cost them a touchdown and then the defensive delay of game that gets called all the time.:rolleyes: Hopefully that official that got ran over during the kick-off return was the same one who madde those terrible calls.:)

• Members

That call was definitely questionable, but the Vikings had plenty of opportunities they wasted. That wasn't their only chance to win that game.

THat's very true - they maybe needed a bit of a gut check.

And what's up with that {censored} stadium at Pittsburgh?

The lighting conditions on that field were HORRIBLE - that's just a disgrace to the game in my opinion: next time it might be the Steeler's that are affected by those conditions and not the opposing team.

Archived