50,000th post....ASK NOT...

lug

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the love of He who is Lug and for the love of this forum, I shall sacrifice my being and stoically ask for a celebrative Lug mp3. When send by PM, I shall listen to it. I shall surely perish. I shall disintegrate in a cloud of Suck.

I shall see Lug sitting at the right hand of Gul, where I hope to pass judgement on those artistic notes of His.

This I shall do for you.

• Members

For the love of He who is Lug and for the love of this forum, I shall sacrifice my being and stoically ask for a celebrative Lug mp3. When send by
PM
, I shall listen to it. I shall surely perish. I shall disintgrate in a cloud of Suck.

I shall see Lug sitting at the right hand of Gul, where I hope to pass judgement on those artistic notes of His.

This I shall do for you.

• Members

That's what Nicole said too.

This weekend I was talking with my friend, and she coughed while eating a cracker: "gah I choked on the cracker", to which I naturally replied, "yeah, Nicole does that all the time". Nicole comes up behind us, "what was that?", and we feign innocence. :lol:

• Members

This weekend I was talking with my friend, and she coughed while eating a cracker: "gah I choked on the cracker", to which I naturally replied, "yeah, Nicole does that all the time". Nicole comes up behind us, "what was that?", and we feign innocence.
:lol:

:thu:

Archived