I just started smoking.

kpax

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

report back to us in 40 years when you go on the oxygen and have to use a walker to move 10 feet. I'm speaking from personal experience with several family members that have been smokers. It's also a terrible death when you suffocate and are gasping for air and they have to put you on morphine so they can ease you into it. I watched my mother go through hell for 20 + years because she couldn't get around without an oxygen tank or walker and then had to watch her die a horrible death. BTW - I'm the only non-smoker in my family and I'm in lot better health and look younger for my age than my siblings who are younger than I am. Smoking ages you prematurely, makes your body smell, gives you wrinkle lines around your mouth you wouldn't normally get for starters. Stop while you can. I only say this out of consideration for your health.

• Members

Uh ... I said wish me luck.

report back to us in 40 years when you go on the oxygen and have to use a walker to move 10 feet. I'm speaking from personal experience with several family members that have been smokers. It's also a terrible death when you suffocate and are gasping for air and they have to put you on morphine so they can ease you into it. I watched my mother go through hell for 20 + years because she couldn't get around without an oxygen tank or walker and then had to watch her die a horrible death. BTW - I'm the only non-smoker in my family and I'm in lot better health and look younger for my age than my siblings who are younger than I am. Smoking ages you prematurely, makes your body smell, gives you wrinkle lines around your mouth you wouldn't normally get for starters. Stop while you can. I only say this out of consideration for your health.

• Members

Smoking, just like any other chemical or agent consumed by humans affects different people in different ways. People have different tolerances, mostly genetically. Some people can smoke their entire lives and never have any adverse health problems. Some sit next to someone smoking for ten minutes and the are coughing, wheezing, asthma attacks, etc.

Which group are you in? ? :wave:

Archived