BASS Head stock modifications!!

Bassius

• Members

I like the full set of straps on the side to hold my Eudoxas. Hope it works out for you with that much less contact between the tuner mechanism and the instrument. Are you going to fill in the holes?

The Ebony actually protrudes just to the edge of the hole...so it's not really a hole, per se, but where the peg goes through.

i added another pic too

• Members

They're solid brass. New they were 289

I'll give them to you for $150

call me

My current tuners are solid cheap chrome plated crap metal.

$150 is $50 more than my entire bass cost.

Good tuners would sure be nice though. I'm gonna have to play a couple shows first. My wife set a rule that I cannot buy any musical gear unless it is paid for with gig money. i just found a new band that is booked one weekend a month in Wendover, and one weekend a month at the Outlaw, so it shouldn't take too long.

• Members

My current tuners are solid cheap chrome plated crap metal.

$150 is $50 more than my entire bass cost.

Good tuners would sure be nice though. I'm gonna have to play a couple shows first. My wife set a rule that I cannot buy any musical gear unless it is paid for with gig money. i just found a new band that is booked one weekend a month in Wendover, and one weekend a month at the Outlaw, so it shouldn't take too long.

I'm sure i'll still have them. Mine were solid crap metal too, when i got the brass ones my pizz sustain went longer and the gear ratio made it way easier to tune up.

i'll hang on to them for you if you're serious

Archived