I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

I just changed the heating element in the kitchen stove, just in time for Thanksgiving. :D

I, ah, forgot to turn off the breakers before removing the dead element. The stove reminded me of that whilst installing the new one. :facepalm:

I have a nice, dime-sized black mark on my thumb to show off to Mrs. T when she comes home.

Me: Hi honey, I fixed the stove and nearly electrocuted myself.

Mrs. T: Dumb b@stage ... does the stove work?

Me: Yep.

Mrs. T: I love you, Thumper...:love:

• Members

Ohhh dear god!!!! It's too loud in my house. I have to stop running my dayhome.

I love the fact that I can come here, have conversations and not hear a single sound other than the clackety clack of my keys. God bless the HCBF.

I can even talk about adult things without using hushed tones or bizarre metaphors. wink wink nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?

• Members
Ohhh dear god!!!!
It's too loud in my house
. I have to stop running my dayhome.

I love the fact that I can come here, have conversations and not hear a single sound other than the clackety clack of my keys. God bless the HCBF.

I can even talk about adult things without using hushed tones or bizarre metaphors. wink wink nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?

Tell the kids to go play in traffic... :confused:

Honestly, it's weird driving around US towns these days. Not a single clump of kids playing baseball/stickball, ridng bikes, or otherwise hanging out in suburban streets.

...maybe they're all over at Sugarskull's, hoping she'll flirt back. :D

• Members
Tell the kids to go play in traffic...
:confused:

Honestly, it's weird driving around US towns these days. Not a single clump of kids playing baseball/stickball, ridng bikes, or otherwise hanging out in suburban streets.

...maybe they're all over at Sugarskull's, hoping she'll flirt back.
:D

Ugh. *barf* I do not flirt with my kids.

• Members
I learned that if you are dressed too much like a hoe at a football game, you will be asked to leave. Some chick wore a jersey, thong, and boots, on the day of yest.
:lol:

In other news, 10 minutes to free taco lunch.
:love:

Had a free lunch. Italian. Not too bad but I'm gonna need an extra couple days at the gym to make up for it :mad:

On the plus side, I did win a $50 gift card to a steak house near my house. So... that's almost half off our meal! ;)