I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

I'm sure if I wasn't so exhausted I could figure out a joke about tachyons to work in here since I just watched Land of the Lost (cute, but not a must-see movie), but I'm so tired I'm just going to go to sleep instead... boring.gif

Heh. Yeah I'm pretty beat. Friday night has become the night Nioette sleeps in bed with us. At almost 4, she gets a kick out of it. Except... a queen bed with a kid that moves all over the place during sleep is not really conducive to good sleep mad.gif

I'll also take this as a segway to announce, Coming This February! Nioette #2: The Revenge.

Yup, another little girl due. I'm screwed beyond belief now facepalm.gif And most of the "parent" friends we know have boys. All seem quite eager and pleased that we're having another girl. Sigh.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Heh. Yeah I'm pretty beat. Friday night has become the night Nioette sleeps in bed with us. At almost 4, she gets a kick out of it. Except... a queen bed with a kid that moves all over the place during sleep is not really conducive to good sleep mad.gif

I'll also take this as a segway to announce, Coming This February! Nioette #2: The Revenge.

Yup, another little girl due. I'm screwed beyond belief now facepalm.gif And most of the "parent" friends we know have boys. All seem quite eager and pleased that we're having another girl. Sigh.

*hands nioms a shotgun*

I think you're going to need it more than ever now.

And this wouldn't have happened at all if you shipped your wife over here. Silly man.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

*hands nioms a shotgun*

I think you're going to need it more than ever now.

And this wouldn't have happened at all if you shipped your wife over here. Silly man.

No guns allowed. I'm just gonna have to take some kind of martial arts with my kids so they know daddy means business and can follow through on it if boyfriend steps out of line wink.gif

• Members

View Post

No guns allowed. I'm just gonna have to take some kind of martial arts with my kids so they know daddy means business and can follow through on it if boyfriend steps out of line wink.gif

Just KO someone if they kick your daughter in the shin. That'll show her that you don't {censored} around.

• Members

View Post

Or you could just learn to sound like Bruce Lee. That'll scare away the chicken {censored}s and provide a nice joke with the ones with balls.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

Do school work, see what happens.

That's what I'm doing now... Damn ITIS project... I shouldn't have taken this class. I thought it would be an easy fun class because I was only taking 12 credit hours. So much busy work it's not even funny.

• Members

View Post

That's what I'm doing now... Damn ITIS project... I shouldn't have taken this class. I thought it would be an easy fun class because I was only taking 12 credit hours. So much busy work it's not even funny.

Yeah...

siti3.png

Looks reeeeal fun...

• Members

View Post

Or you could just learn to sound like Bruce Lee. That'll scare away the chicken {censored}s and provide a nice joke with the ones with balls.

Meh, might as well actually learn just in case one of the hot shots wants to call my bluff wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Ever hear of multi-tasking? poke.gif

When I start drinking I go into the I don't give a flying {censored} mode. I don' think that would work too well with doing school....

Now I just have to write a linear algebra program before the morning. Sleep, what's that?

• Members

View Post

Just kick him in the nuts.

Takes all the fun out of a good smack-down, doesn't it? Besides, I'll leave that to my daughter. If she's anything like most of the females in both mine and my wife's families, she'll learn to do that pretty quick wink.gif

• Members

View Post

Takes all the fun out of a good smack-down, doesn't it? Besides, I'll leave that to my daughter. If she's anything like most of the females in both mine and my wife's families, she'll learn to do that pretty quick wink.gif

Hm. Daddy have a story for us? biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Hm. Daddy have a story for us? biggrin.gif

A story as a daddy? Well, she's already strong willed and not taking crap from other kids for the most part (she used to get bullied around by this one boy in the group my wife was in within the local mom's club... and I think she got sick of it).

But then there's stories like my mom kicking a guy in the balls in high school because he kept... I forget if it was kicking her shins or what but he was bugging the hell out of her and she'd had enough wink.gif

• Members

View Post

A story as a daddy? Well, she's already strong willed and not taking crap from other kids for the most part (she used to get bullied around by this one boy in the group my wife was in within the local mom's club... and I think she got sick of it).

But then there's stories like my mom kicking a guy in the balls in high school because he kept... I forget if it was kicking her shins or what but he was bugging the hell out of her and she'd had enough wink.gif

Well, shucks. I was hoping there was much mirth to be had in a story of the niomosy family lining up for jimmy-kicks on, well, niomosy. confused.gif

biggrin.gif