I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhuff

View Post

Good morning, Bonoman.

Excuse my ignorance but you write books? What novels have you published? Summer vacation is coming up and I was just wondering.

I haven't published any books yet. I've only written one and I haven't really tried to publish it, so... I think what you're thinking of is that I used to be an editor (now I'm a social worker), but those were scientific textbooks and not really the best for summer reading, but if you want good book recommendations for real then just ask me because I read a lot.

Or, I used to before I became oh so freakin' tired... boring.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

I haven't published any books yet. I've only written one and I haven't really tried to publish it, so... I think what you're thinking of is that I used to be an editor (now I'm a social worker), but those were scientific textbooks and not really the best for summer reading, but if you want good book recommendations for real then just ask me because I read a lot.

I do recall you were an editor but I didn't know you left that job for the other.

Wow. What a switch eh, social worker?

I admire anyone who writes and then publishes a book. So go on, you should go for it. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

I'd love to write books for a living. They'd most likely be incomprehensible, and so tangent-ridden, that the only people who would buy/read my {censored} would be the wackjobs that post on HCBF.

And they'd demand a refund. frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by groutt

View Post

it's Annoy Your Co-Workers With Air Bass Versions Of BTO's Not Fragile Day.

Don't forget to make the Bass Face.

not

fragile

Totally_jammin_out.gif

Bachman-Turner Overweight---Canada's Heaviest Rawk Band...