I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fretless

View Post

this was the first U2 song I heard I liked but on WAR I think there is only one more .

War has New Years Day, and the song that brought U2 to my attention, Sunday Bloody Sunday. It also has some great unrecognized songs, like Surrender or Seconds or '40' (the quotes are part of the song title because it quotes the 40th Psalm). Amazing album. Not my favourite, but that's probably because I listened to it a few thousand too many times when I was a kid.

That said, I'm still loving the new album, No Line of the Horizon. It is pretty much all I've listened to for a month (except for an iPod revisiting of Yield by Pearl Jam yesterday).

I really need to get out more... facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarskull

View Post

Wow. This thread is so epic, it's not even funny. I haven't checked in in a few hundred pages..... How long would it take to read from beginning to end? confused.gif

Now imagine how long it would take if Grossman hadn't have trimmed off those few thousand pages back before he quit the forum... mad.gifrolleyes.gifcry.gif

For the record, I don't think it was really Grossman who did it; I just like to blame him for things.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

This thread is pretty much the only reason I come here anymore. cry.gif

But but but... think of all the fantastic humor, the indescribable beauty, the phenominal artistry, the blissful charisma, that you're missing...

on second thought...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

But but but... think of all the fantastic humor, the indescribable beauty, the phenominal artistry, the blissful charisma, that you're missing...

on second thought...

I'm not saying I don't miss the HCBF, I'm just saying I really don't post much anymore and this thread is one of the few reasons I do. I'm kinda like Jack Bauer in that I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!! I work too much, my girlfriend is kind of becoming high-maintenance, my sister is a co-dependent who can't seem to form a full thought without first running it by me, I never have alone-time anymore, and when I do I'm usually working. I haven't even written anything in about three months, which if you know me then you know that's a really long time. Not that I don't want to write - I've got a whole new novel done in my head - I just don't have any freakin' time to do anything anymore!!! ARGH!!!

/rant over

//needs a vacation BAD!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

I'm not saying I don't miss the HCBF, I'm just saying I really don't post much anymore and this thread is one of the few reasons I do. I'm kinda like Jack Bauer in that I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!! I work too much, my girlfriend is kind of becoming high-maintenance, my sister is a co-dependent who can't seem to form a full thought without first running it by me, I never have alone-time anymore, and when I do I'm usually working. I haven't even written anything in about three months, which if you know me then you know that's a really long time. Not that I don't want to write - I've got a whole new novel done in my head - I just don't have any freakin' time to do anything anymore!!! ARGH!!!

/rant over

//needs a vacation BAD!!!

Good morning, Bonoman.

Excuse my ignorance but you write books? What novels have you published? Summer vacation is coming up and I was just wondering.