I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

I eat coffee for breakfast. And by 'eat', I mean 'drink'. I think that someone should invent a chocolate cup that would maintain its form and cohesion while you drank the coffee in it, but then you could eat it after. Kind of like a dessert for your coffee. Mmm... Somebody ought to invent that, and they should do so soon... poke.gif

• Members

I propose making the last Thursday of the month

Annoy Your Co-Workers Day

Of course, it doesn't have to be the last Thursday. Any Thursday is good. It doesn't even have to Thursday. They don't even have to be co-workers.

I'm having surprisingly good luck with tossing paper clips in everyone's lab coat pockets today. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by slapthefunkyfour

View Post

I'm only 365 posts away from a HOF member status.

Had I not stopped posting for a year and a half, I might be there already...

Instead, I took that time off and now I'm just trying to catch back up. Oh well...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

Is that like having a HELL YEAH?

/drunk post

tongue.gif

Man, I wish I were drunk.

I woke up from a long, unintentional nap a couple hours ago, and feel sick as a dog. I just hugged porcelain for the second time this afternoon. freak.gif

*reaches for bottle of mineral water*

• Members

This 6am mandatory onsite support crap has gotta go. On site. Never mind that our servers will soon be nowhere near driving distance from us. We need to be here... because... for no apparent reason. Of course, they've got people coming in that do zero hardware support and could easily do this crap from home. I don't get it. Just have strange managers that have to have you here for some irrational reason.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

I woke up from a long, unintentional nap a couple hours ago, and feel sick as a dog. I just hugged porcelain for the second time this afternoon. freak.gif

Ugh, I wished I wasn't that drunk... Went to Haydens Grill for Sunday breakfast. Man, I thought I was going to hurl all over that place.facepalm.gif

My son's friend came over on Saturday, broke out in a fever and puked. Something's goin 'round...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Hope you're feeling better. That sucks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarskull

View Post

Wow. This thread is so epic, it's not even funny. I haven't checked in in a few hundred pages..... How long would it take to read from beginning to end? confused.gif

Around 15 hours at 1 min/page. Which is actually a drop in the bucket, when you look at some of these people's post-count biggrin.gif