I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Giddry

View Post

I really really REALLY want Taco Bell but there's not one around here. My boy is in Manhattan (close to a taco bell) but won't bring me anything! GRRR!

It's okay...I'm going to eat all the cupcakes!

Clearly, your boy is incompetent at this.

The rest of us are happy to help you eat better than Taco Bell. wink.gif

• Members

View Post

The whole idea of telling girls to "get a sammich" at times gets to me. I'm a 5'5" 108 lb girl who physically CANNOT gain weight. I am not capable, medically speaking, of fluctuating my weight in either direction. I've had my fair share of people ask me if I'm anorexic and bulimic etc...I've been made fun of and had people yell "why don't you eat something" in a mean and rude manner. It really irritates me and affects self esteem like woah. I understand that some guys have different tastes in women and I'm not asking that you change those tastes. What I'm saying is there are more tasteful ways of describing your dislike of a woman's physique than saying "eat a sandwich."

Don't listen to 'em.

I've been high-metabolism all my life. I'm finally slowing down a bit the last few years, but if I exercise -- well, right now, I'm at a weight I haven't seen since college, provided I go practice aikido 2x a week. Which is: 6'1" and 165 - 170.

And I have to say: I sometimes get disbelieving/rude comments about being thin/slender, but outside of work, I mostly do not care what other people think. Took me a long time to give up that anxiety that junior high and high school rams into you.

You look good, and you should tell those people screaming at you to lay off the Hostess Cupcakes. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

You look good, and you should tell those people screaming at you to lay off the Hostess Cupcakes. wink.gif

Did you see the picture of those cupcakes? Those aren't the kinds of cupcakes people should be laying off, those are the kind that people should be laying. Period. And by 'people', I mean 'me'. tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Did you see the picture of those cupcakes? Those aren't the kinds of cupcakes people should be laying off, those are the kind that people should be laying. Period. And by 'people', I mean 'me'. tongue.gif

If by 'cupcake' you are referring to lovely people contemplating cupcakes, absolutely, only replace 'you' with me. mad.gifbiggrin.gif

So, have you planned when the big day is?

• Members

View Post

That's the thing! I've not had ANY taco bell! ARGH!

Welcome to the first day of a tastier life. biggrin.gif

You can make far better quasi-Mexi at home for far cheaper. poke.gif

And not regret it on the porcelain throne, 8+ hours later. thumb.gif

• Members

Eruption by Focus is just full of bass goodness and so is Not Fragile by BTO and yes I know this is a violation of Thread Killer rules and no I'm not sorry because I forgot how much I like the Not Fragile bassline and I just listened to it about five times in a row on my new fifteen dollar craigslist crusty old half pound mp3 player/recorder/boatanchor/handwarmer.