I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by chunky-b

View Post

[RANT] I got in a fight with my daughter who is staying with my ex-mom-in-law who is trying to brainwash my child into liking her over me....mad.gif[/RANT]

Is that better? tongue.gif

Yes, but at the same time, no frown.gif

It's sad that your ex mil is gonna pull that {censored}.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 82Daion

View Post

It's amazing how much life sucks when you've got $20 in your bank account, you've found out that your leads on employment have gone dead, and you can't play music with anyone.

mad.gifcry.gif

This isn't strictly a "college living" issue. Just wait until it happens when you're 28.biggrin.gif

C7

• Members

My work day kinda sucked. I was one of 10 people in the office (normally 40 people), and on top of that the only person in my section of the suite.

It has been great music wise becuase I've been blairing tom waits and dethklok all day, but it is hella borring.

Also, there are no managers here today, and no work to be done, so I have been amazinlgy bored and unmotivated.

7 minutes left.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seven

View Post

This isn't strictly a "college living" issue. Just wait until it happens when you're 28.biggrin.gif

C7

Yup, my wife had programmer co-workers that were out of work for months before they could get jobs.

• Members

From bash.org:

Woah, I got the weirdest moment of my entire life this morning

what happened?

you know, there was a party at my neighbours' last night

yeah, you've been {censored}ing drunk..

you've been there, too?

sure...

well, you see i can't remember anything

but this morning I woke up in my bed, and there was my mom lying next to me.

wtf...?

That's exactly what i thought

So, my mom got up instantly when i woke up, smiled at me and said "U're so much better than your dad is." then she left the room

OMFG!!!

you didnt do that! TELL ME IT WASNT LIKE THAT!!! TELL ME YOU'RE A DUMBASS LIAR!!!

no, i'm not lying

OMG!!!

but it turned out she was playing a trick on me. Paycheck for coming home late, all drunk.

your mom's such a freak. o.O

• Members

More bash.org goodness.

Hmm

A little bored this afternoon

Thought i'd do an exercise on leasing versus renting

indeed

Paul Macartney is my subject

I note according to reports he paid 49million dollars to heather mills for 5 years or marriage?

Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship (which lets be honest, probably didnt happen) it would end up costing him $26,849 per time.

Heather aint exactly the best looking bird

then he's a dumb{censored} smile.gif

Now i also note, Elliot Spitzers call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything..

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees

Sometimes renting makes far more sense..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Hmm

A little bored this afternoon

Thought i'd do an exercise on leasing versus renting

indeed

Paul Macartney is my subject

I note according to reports he paid 49million dollars to heather mills for 5 years or marriage?

Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship (which lets be honest, probably didnt happen) it would end up costing him $26,849 per time.

Heather aint exactly the best looking bird

then he's a dumb{censored} smile.gif

Now i also note, Elliot Spitzers call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything..

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees

Sometimes renting makes far more sense..

when the financial analysis is done, this makes sooo much sense...

• Members

So who has some big plans for the 4th of July (US holiday for the international types) ??? poke.gif

I think we are taking the dirt toys out

Honda 80, 100, 150, 230 dirt bikes

Kawasaki Prairie 650

Kawasaki Mule (x2)

Carter Borthers 2 seater Go-Kart

and have a big time tomorrow. Then cookout and fireworks... biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

No updates for 4 days? For shame! eek.gif

Meh.

wink.gif

I'm still kinda poor, still searching for a job, and still playing bass.

Saw Rush on Monday night, which was pretty cool.

I have no plans for the 4th.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Happy birthday, ya pup...tongue.gif

Speaking of pups, how's your little guy doing?

Thank you!

He's alright. He seems to have a little bit of a tummy bug the last day and a half. Luckily my aunt is a vet assistant and has given me advice on the best way to care for him. He's doing much better today. (We'll see how that goes after the fireworks start going off...)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 82Daion

View Post

Meh.

wink.gif

I'm still kinda poor, still searching for a job, and still playing bass.

Saw Rush on Monday night, which was pretty cool.

I have no plans for the 4th.

I wish I'd had no plans. We didn't have any... then....

the sister in law called mad.gif

I was there noon - 9pm or so mad.gif

• Members

Hmmmmm. I have an app team that wants me to work 4 weekends on their servers... onsite. Why 4 instead of the 2 it should take? They don't want to take 2 systems down at a time.... only 1 per weekend, please.

What the hell kind of stupid crap is that? mad.gif I've got other work lined up. They can wait a bit.

• Members

View Post

Hmmmmm. I have an app team that wants me to work 4 weekends on their servers... onsite. Why 4 instead of the 2 it should take? They don't want to take 2 systems down at a time.... only 1 per weekend, please.

What the hell kind of stupid crap is that? mad.gif I've got other work lined up. They can wait a bit.

biggrin.gif

Redundancy, perhaps?

(I agree completely-it's dumb.)