I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 82Daion

View Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been that kind of day.

freak.gif

it IS that kind of say... Still going after 14 hours... Major deadline tonight!!! AAARRRGGHGHGHG!!!!!! mad.gifrolleyes.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Giddry

View Post

My puppy is NUTS!! He's currently running around in circles.

I am puppy sitting for a friend and the little mutt crapped in my house twice this morning. i don't think it likes us or else it gets too excited running around my bigger dog.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Giddry

View Post

My puppy is NUTS!! He's currently running around in circles.

Can't find his puddle/poo? confused.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 82Daion

View Post

I have now been awake for 21 hours.

freak.gif

Because...?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfessor

View Post

I have totally neglected the TKer for about a year.....what did I miss?

Welcome back!! wave.gif

Umm...Bonoman showed up briefly. So did zomawia and el_duderino. Melanie, too, I think.

We've had a slew of new people show up, which is great! groutt, Super Bill, Giddry...I can't remember them all, but that's because I'm old and been under super high stress for a month and a half.

niomosy is thinking about taking classes, but keeps getting screwed on the times, and doesn't really care because he's taking Nioette to the beach and doing Toastmasters for the hell of it. biggrin.gif That's when he isn't letting us know what total morons do to his network at work. biggrin.gif

Thumper is constantly eating good {censored} while the wife's away.

Me, I'm about to ship off to Berlin. Everything got moved out of two apartments last Tuesday and Thursday. The movers even grabbed all my shorts and the coffee grinder (you know, one more gadget with American plugs and voltage that will require a transformer to work overseas... wink.gif ) before I had a chance to yank them out of the right boxes. frown.gif

I have no idea how I'm going to run my bass rig or two stereo-system-subwoofers over there, but I'll fix that somehow.

So now I'm sitting in somewhat empty apartment and looking forward to the first vacation I've had in years, but have done nothing to plan. I don't even have basses to play on and have only one or two books to read... Guess I'll have to go take the recycling down to the center, and then play video games for lack of stimulation. biggrin.gif

I don't know when I'm traveling because I'm waiting around for my visa to get approved. Which presents a problem in finding work to do to earn my paycheck, now that my training is done...

I know I'm missing other key details, so others will have to step up to the plate. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PiotreX

View Post

page 4 alert!

I had a really bad day until I finally got out of bed. It's weird... Feeling {censored}ty just lyin' there, and when I get up, it gets all better in a jiffy. you ever get that?

No, usually the the other way around. My day usually starts well...

Then I get out of bed cry.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Welcome back!! wave.gif

Umm...Bonoman showed up briefly. So did zomawia and el_duderino. Melanie, too, I think.

We've had a slew of new people show up, which is great! groutt, Super Bill, Giddry...I can't remember them all, but that's because I'm old and been under super high stress for a month and a half.

niomosy is thinking about taking classes, but keeps getting screwed on the times, and doesn't really care because he's taking Nioette to the beach and doing Toastmasters for the hell of it. biggrin.gif That's when he isn't letting us know what total morons do to his network at work. biggrin.gif

Thumper is constantly eating good {censored} while the wife's away.

Me, I'm about to ship off to Berlin. Everything got moved out of two apartments last Tuesday and Thursday. The movers even grabbed all my shorts and the coffee grinder (you know, one more gadget with American plugs and voltage that will require a transformer to work overseas... wink.gif ) before I had a chance to yank them out of the right boxes. frown.gif

I have no idea how I'm going to run my bass rig or two stereo-system-subwoofers over there, but I'll fix that somehow.

So now I'm sitting in somewhat empty apartment and looking forward to the first vacation I've had in years, but have done nothing to plan. I don't even have basses to play on and have only one or two books to read... Guess I'll have to go take the recycling down to the center, and then play video games for lack of stimulation. biggrin.gif

I don't know when I'm traveling because I'm waiting around for my visa to get approved. Which presents a problem in finding work to do to earn my paycheck, now that my training is done...

I know I'm missing other key details, so others will have to step up to the plate. smile.gif

Yes they will! How long will you be going for?

• Members

So we're at a the mall yesterday and someone left a bunch of credits in one of those "win prizes" games. This one's a cheap video game that has you line up the blocks that are zigging back and forth. 5 credits. 4 prizes. I was a bit off on one of them. Of course, I went for the cheapie prizes rather than try for the big prizes but, hell, who cares? It all went to Nioette. She was pleased.

Funny thing is, I've seen this same game in another mall and watched people have a hard time with it. I dunno, it wasn't too bad.