Anyone working in female fronted bands?

Kramerguy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i can meet your female lead singer and will raise you a girlfriend female lead singer:facepalm:

suffice to say it is a non existant band now but we had a good innings.

shoot me a pm if you want.

• Members

Not present tense, but past tense: I worked with a female singer in 2005 and 2006. I thought it went really well. She was very easy to work with and even helped with tearing down equipment, carrying what she could handle.

The band is still going, but I left the group for various reasons.

• Members

i've always preferred female fronted bands, i mean heck, girls are people too...just really really weird people with unstable bent hormones and stuff. but they usually smell really good and have shapes that are funner to look at than the rest oof the band... pm me for mp3's and any honest input i can give...

• Members

i've always preferred female fronted bands, i mean heck, girls are people too...just really really weird people with unstable bent hormones and stuff. but they usually smell really good and have shapes that are funner to look at than the rest of the band... pm me for mp3's and any honest input i can give...

• Members

I've worked in a female fronted band for the last five years. She's great but has "diva" moments that mostly consist of not showing for practice. Having said that the previous two F.F.B. I worked with we're disasters.

• Members

I work for a female fronted band, and female backed and both sides too! Hell, I'm drowning in estrogen!:wave:

They help load and set up darn well too. Well, the lead guitar player tends to stand around sometimes, but mostly it's all good.

Winston

Archived