So I met Blue Strat this weekend.

modulusman

• Members

I have yet to meet a musician that is really good (and Pat is really good) that doesn't have addictive tendency's. Music lends itself quite well to addictive personalities.

I agree. My theory is that due to the addictive personality, that person will often excel in whatever they are interested in, because they get addicted to the high from doing a really good job. So, they try to match it or top it, thereby re-focusing whatever it is (in our case, music). Striving for an excellence that a less-addicted person would not strive for.

It makes sense when looking at someone like Eddie Van Halen when you consider his various addictions over the years and his amazing ability on the guitar.

• Members

I had to travel to Texas (about 1400) miles for a work conference and while there I had the pleasure of watching MoreCowbells band and having a good chat with MusicalSchizo. Two great guys. Cowbell's band are awesome, they make sure everyone has a great time, the drinks flow and (not that I noticed) but the hotties were everywhere. Really wish I could have heard MS play as we seem to share a lot of musical common ground based on his posts.

My only regret was I was VERY overserved that night so some details are blurry;)

• Members

I had to travel to Texas (about 1400) miles for a work conference and while there I had the pleasure of watching MoreCowbells band and having a good chat with MusicalSchizo. Two great guys. Cowbell's band are awesome, they make sure everyone has a great time, the drinks flow and (not that I noticed) but the hotties were everywhere. Really wish I could have heard MS play as we seem to share a lot of musical common ground based on his posts.

My only regret was I was VERY overserved that night so some details are blurry;)

a LOT of overserving happened that night. And it was awesome.

I also met Jason (tricky) and Megan here in Austin and then he rescued my life by backlining my band and running sound for us at a New Orleans show. We've actually become friends and I'm even going to his wedding in November.

• Members

a LOT of overserving happened that night. And it was awesome.

I also met Jason (tricky) and Megan here in Austin and then he rescued my life by backlining my band and running sound for us at a New Orleans show. We've actually become friends and I'm even going to his wedding in November.

Wasn't Jason already married? Anyhows, where has he been? Haven't seen him post much lately.

Archived