Wat U would or wouldn't play for a bewb flash...

3shiftgtr

• Moderators

I used to perform a song called Tit Photographers Blues. Our guitarist in the breakdown would take out a Polaroid and never ask a thing. But without fail...

He kept the photos in his guitar case and more than once was met by BIG angry boyfriends at end of night in the parking lot. The case would go down on the ground and the offending photo would be produced without issue. Boobs are great but nothing to get your ass kicked over.

• Members

Has a boob
ever
been flashed for a rendition of Giant Steps?

Not likely, because GS has probably never been played in a boob-flashing-amenable venue. But if a boob WERE ever flashed on behalf of GS, it would most likely be a chick musician boob, and from what I have seen of those, they ain't half bad.Your mileage, assuming you have any in that regard, may have varied.

However I DO remember a bass player in my country band playing a Jaco Pastorious solo, harmonics and all, on a slow night. Unfortunately, no boobs flashed then. So your implied hypothesis might hold true.

• Members

Anyone catch Rush on their Time Machine tour?

"Did you guys see those girls? I think there are seven of them here tonight!"

I found a Facebook group called "Geddycorns". Chicks who like Rush. By the group title, you can tell that they are extremely rare; almost mythical creatures.

• Members

I sure as hell would flash MY boobs if I saw 3shftgtr playing Giant Steps!

"...if you're a big fat man, I'm a titty fan- I want to see yours, too"- Rodney Carrington

...and there I'd be missing the whole damn thing cuz I'd be lookin at my fretboard trying to deal with the "avoid" notes.....

Thanks anyway breauz.....:lol:

• Members

I found a Facebook group called "Geddycorns". Chicks who like Rush. By the group title, you can tell that they are extremely rare; almost mythical creatures.

This is hilarious.

I dated a girl (a few times) with a body like Barbie who LOVES Rush and all things classic rock. Why are the pretty ones always so crazy? :cry:

• Members

Not likely, because GS has probably never been played in a boob-flashing-amenable venue. But if a boob WERE ever flashed on behalf of GS, it would most likely be a chick musician boob, and from what I have seen of those, they ain't half bad.Your mileage, assuming you have any in that regard, may have varied.

However I DO remember a bass player in my country band playing a Jaco Pastorious solo, harmonics and all, on a slow night. Unfortunately, no boobs flashed then. So your implied hypothesis might hold true.

I'm a jazz guy, so nothing like that has ever happened to me. I got Mrs Cheeks to throw her panties at me once, and it darn near knocked me over.

Archived