Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Originally posted by iheartdc2

I think this thread needs revival. I have a little story myself (a girl). But really... it's just fun to listen to stories of people who've been on the road, I think.

So tell your story and revive it then! I've told so many I hesitate to tell another in fear of repeating myself. wink.gif

• Members

That was pretty good. I love a story from the lady's point of view.

As for him not being a slut...it probably was BS, but don't take it the wrong way. He was trying to make you feel special, i.e. not just another number.

FWIW I scored a lot in my day, and I tried to make each girl feel special, like I was lucky to be with them. They always rewarded me with a good time, and were often "repeat offenders". I did find something to really like about each of them, though they were all different from each other.

A couple of times, I really thought I'd found the girl I wanted to marry, but then there'd be another town, another girl, and that feeling went away. It was only after retiring from the road did I find what I really wanted/needed, and next month I'll celebrate my 8th anniversary. smile.gif

• Members

HI,

Heres a good one. We were hanging out in a real rat hole rehearsal studio one night. I t was a real good night. Lots of people hanging around, and some halfway decent girls. There was a bunch of us, like three or four different bands hanging around in one rehearsal room. Suddenly we notice a guy missing. A bass player who had the reputation of being the nastiest, ugliest, most disgusting human being you can think of, all 325 lbs of him .Were all looking around for him. Suddenly we hear this heavy breathing and panting going on, along with some pretty good moaning coming from the bathroom. We knew someone was getting laid, we were all just laughing. Then all the sudden KABOOM! Something happened. Well turned out the disgusting guy was banging a really big disgusting girl on the sink in the bathroom. Sink couldn't take the weight and fell of the wall. Water going everywhere. Worse part is when we all ran in to investigate. The two of them did not even bother to stop, they just kept on going while everyone was standing there yelling at them for breaking the sink.

• Members

Originally posted by myway

HI,

Heres a good one. We were hanging out in a real rat hole rehearsal studio one night. I t was a real good night. Lots of people hanging around, and some halfway decent girls. There was a bunch of us, like three or four different bands hanging around in one rehearsal room. Suddenly we notice a guy missing. A bass player who had the reputation of being the nastiest, ugliest, most disgusting human being you can think of, all 325 lbs of him .Were all looking around for him. Suddenly we hear this heavy breathing and panting going on, along with some pretty good moaning coming from the bathroom. We knew someone was getting laid, we were all just laughing. Then all the sudden KABOOM! Something happened. Well turned out the disgusting guy was banging a really big disgusting girl on the sink in the bathroom. Sink couldn't take the weight and fell of the wall. Water going everywhere. Worse part is when we all ran in to investigate. The two of them did not even bother to stop, they just kept on going while everyone was standing there yelling at them for breaking the sink.

That's awesome!

• Moderators

Originally posted by myway

HI,

Large people are used to things breaking and collapsing during the act, they've sorta learned to ignore it. thumb.gif

Terry D.

• Members

All I will say is that I am shocked that very hot 15 year-old girls are getting into bars and backstage... one that comes to mind is one of those hotties forgot her asthma puffer so she said that we had to remain 'vertical' most of the night...

Keep in mind that girls >=14 are legal in Canada wink.gif

Nonetheless, I was shocked when she said "I just turned 15!"

• Members

I'm amazed at how unaware of the actual definition of "groupie" people are these days...

A couple of years ago, I was sitting at dinner with a group of friends:

My wife

My wife's friend(50-ish)

My wife's friend's boyfriend(50+)

My wife's friend's daughter (23-ish)

Her daughter (maybe 4?)

Daughter's friend (23-ish)

(Not sure if it's relevant, but I'm late-20's and my wife early 30's. Just wanted to give the interesting age spread at the table.)

Eventually, the subject of my band came up. The 23-year-olds became quickly enamoured...especially the friend. After telling them where we play and what kind of music it is, the conversation eventually goes to...

"ooooo...that sounds soooo cool...can we be your groupies?"

Me: *fighting spraying my beverage all over the place*

"umm...sure?" confused.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by JacieFB

I'm amazed at how unaware of the actual definition of "groupie" people are these days...

A couple of years ago, I was sitting at dinner with a group of friends:

My wife

My wife's friend(50-ish)

My wife's friend's boyfriend(50+)

My wife's friend's daughter (23-ish)

Her daughter (maybe 4?)

Daughter's friend (23-ish)

(Not sure if it's relevant, but I'm late-20's and my wife early 30's. Just wanted to give the interesting age spread at the table.)

Eventually, the subject of my band came up. The 23-year-olds became quickly enamoured...especially the friend. After telling them where we play and what kind of music it is, the conversation eventually goes to...

"ooooo...that sounds soooo cool...can we be your groupies?"

Me: *fighting spraying my beverage all over the place*

"umm...sure?" confused.gifbiggrin.gif

Nice... and the funny ones always happen with the SO there. biggrin.gif

I've never had that one happen, but something that has happened to me a few times is being at the supermarket with the wife and a female shopper will say "Aren't you the guy in the band that played at so-and-so last week."

I'll say, "Why yes, yes that was me." And she will say it was a great show or whatever.

When she leaves my wife will ask if I need the bathroom and I'll say that I don't... she says, "I mean to clean yourself off."

I don't know exactly what that means, or what I'm supposed to clean off. I just laugh. redface.gifbiggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just found out my aunt was a Beatles' groupie. She partied with them regularly in Chi-town. Now /that/ would make for some interesting stories. Unfortunately this aunt is part of the 3/4 of her family my mum doesn't get along w/, so slim chance of learning more. But my sister and I are both rooting that she hooked up with George.biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by kevorkazito

All I will say is that I am shocked that very hot 15 year-old girls are getting into bars and backstage... one that comes to mind is one of those hotties forgot her asthma puffer so she said that we had to remain 'vertical' most of the night...

Keep in mind that girls >=14 are legal in Canada wink.gif

Nonetheless, I was shocked when she said "I just turned 15!"

Legal for drinking or legal for boinking? freak.gif Time to start gigging in Canada. It's only a good 10 hour drive or so.biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Rich4Once

You do know that you have to tell the rest now, don't you?

Originally posted by SaltyDogg

biggrin.gif Waiting for the longer version..........................????

Ha. Nope...I'll say this much: it was quite wonderful, different, and a definite experience but I always had this distant feeling there was a banjo playing in the background somewhere.......

• Members

Originally posted by vanlatte

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me...

Originally posted by Cokeman

I'm thinking there is no story. rolleyes.gif

ha...I could care less what you guys believe........ biggrin.gif

...besides, Are you guys just sittin in front of your computer with meat in hand waitin for me to elaborate'? biggrin.gif

• Members

Ok, this just happened two nights ago... not REALLY a groupie story in the othodox sense...but here goes it...

The band I was in for two years broke up earlier this year. I am just now starting a new band up, and we need a singer. So, I put a post on a local message board asking if anyone can sing and wants to try out.

This girl, who I've seen on there before, and that normally replies to stuff I post, says "want a chick singer?" So, I get her AIM name, tell her that the other guys wouldn't like a girl singer, and we start chatting.

Right off the bat, she tells me she has seen me play in my old band, and "always thought I was hot" (keep in mind, I've never actually met the girl). So, she tells me she used to date (name), in (other band name). So I well her "Well, you should date (me), ex-member of (old band name)". She says "for sure". So, I tell her we should should hang out sometime soon. She asks me "what you doing tonite?", and I respond in a jokingly adolescent manner: "wanna go see a movie and mess around in the theater?", she says, "I get off at 10:30, is that ok?", I explain that there's no movies starting that late, and that we could just watch one at my house. So she tells me that she'll grab some METAL BAND DVDs AND CALL ME WHEN SHE GETS OFF...

She calls, I give her directions, she shows up (first time I've ever met or seen her), we start watching DVDs, start messing around, go upstairs, I go down on her, she goes down on me. Then afterwards, she lies down on my bed, looks at the clock and says "Well, I gotta go!" and gets dressed and leaves...

She did send me a pic of her on the IM convo, so I wasn't taking a risk. She was a hottie. Anyways...quickest pimpin' I've ever done.