New product review

BlueStrat

• Members

Well If you had read my post you would notice I said for a solo/duo type deal the Bose would be a great choice.

Actually, I agree with you. I got an L1 Compact about a month ago, and it's done a great job on my solo/duo gigs. I've received a number of complements on my sound since I switched to the Bose. Unfortunately, my playing/singing is another matter.................

;-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

actually, Pat is busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. I leave for work about 8, but my wife had shoulder surgery so I've been hanging around til 8:30m or so and working til 4 or 5. I worked over 200 hours last month.

Glad to hear it! It has been really slow here in the home construction industry. This winter is going to suck but I have alot of gigs lined up.

• Members

Glad to hear it! It has been really slow here in the home construction industry. This winter is going to suck but I have alot of gigs lined up.

Good. I don't know what the deal is here; all of a sudden starting last spring we had a steady stream of houses in the 240-850k range. We even had to hire a new guy, who happens to be my oldest boy (and is a very good carpenter, if I do say so myself!), and we have another few coming down the pipeline along with a couple of assisted living centers and some apartments. I guess alot of people are leaving California and coming here for the lower prices and more for the money.

• Members

okay, is the urination competition over?
:wave:

No territory making in here, please...take that to the Live sound, lighting, Poli, OJ...where no one will notice pee stains...this place still has the 'new forum smell'
;)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

That's funny. And true!

• Members

Hey, wait a minute. I use a Behringer mic, a Bose PA, and a music stand..........
:confused:
I think i might have issues...............

That's the trifecta. For a perfect score you'd use a Behringer mic, Bose PA, Music Stand, Backing Tracks with horns and strings, you'd wear shorts and a dirty t-shirt on stage, and you would just sing and not play an instrument. And you'd talk to the crowd for more than 50% of the show and tell jokes that weren't funny. I think that's everything...

• Members

That's the trifecta. For a perfect score you'd use a Behringer mic, Bose PA, Music Stand, Backing Tracks with horns and strings, you'd wear shorts and a dirty t-shirt on stage, and you would just sing and not play an instrument. And you'd talk to the crowd for more than 50% of the show and tell jokes that weren't funny. I think that's everything...

Why didn't you tell me that you came to my show last weekend!?! :poke:

• Members

We ought to start a "Guilty As Charged" thread.

I, myself, am guilty of:

X Backing Tracks

X At least one Backing Track contains horns

X Using a music stand with lyrics (on my iPad on a keyboard stand, actually)

X Wearing shorts to a gig (I've done that)

X Using the transpose key on my keyboard

X Purchasing something from Behringer

X Playing guitar directly into the PA, ie no guitar amp

I'm sure there's more. Can't think of anything else right now though.

• Members

We ought to start a "Guilty As Charged" thread.

I, myself, am guilty of:

X Backing Tracks

X At least one Backing Track contains horns

X Using a music stand with lyrics (on my iPad on a keyboard stand, actually)

X Wearing shorts to a gig (I've done that)

X Using the transpose key on my keyboard

X Purchasing something from Behringer

X Playing guitar directly into the PA, ie no guitar amp

I'm sure there's more. Can't think of anything else right now though.

You forgot white sneakers.

Archived