Is there anything that sits on the sub to prevent it from becoming a drink table?

• Members

I used to have a similar problem, until I bought a new smaller sub (only 23" tall), then lay a tablecloth over the top*--- the shorter height means its no longer a convenient drink stand!!!

*tablecloth is there to prevent dwarfs from placing drinks on it.....hehehe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ive seen doghouses with BIG BOLD YELLOW LETTER that clearly and obviously say NO DRINKS DO NOT PLACE YOUR DRINK HERE with drinks there.

That didn't stop a woman at one show from trying to set her drink INSIDE my doghouse. (yes, the lid was closed, she was trying to put it in through the hole in the side).

-Dan.

• Members

That didn't stop a woman at one show from trying to set her drink INSIDE my doghouse. (yes, the lid was closed, she was trying to put it in through the hole in the side).

-Dan.

good god. two weeks ago i had a drink spilled in a gl2200. a fight on a packed dance floor caused a major crowd surge that pushed back into foh. a girl in the back lost control of here drink and it landed right in the mixer. i was actually in fear of being crushed against the brick wall behind me but i was ok.

• Members

Just what the hell are those spiky things? A kind of antenna?

I believe the spiky things are anti-bird roosting doo-dads. They're typically affixed to things like street light arms or exposed rafters in open-air buildings where you don't want birds landing and pooping on whatever, or whomever is below.

• Members

How about some self acctuating pyro device? Set the drink on the sub and the pyro device blows the drink to kingdom-come.

What did the drink ever do to deserve this?

And the glasses are rented! :mad:

Didn't you hear the announcement?

You probably didn't even look under your chair earlier, that's why your table still has the centrepiece on it. Are you not paying attention at all?

B17, they just called B17... Why are you not marking that number on your card? Your dabber's right there. Hello?

Anyone?

Where was I going with this again?

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Joey Joe Joe Jr Shabadoo :)

• Members

Here's a little thing I learned from Pat Travers bass player years ago using a longer instrument cable.You can use it like a bull whip works great to pop a drink out of someones hand :eek: takes practice plus you can included it in as part the act as Showmanship. :evil:

Archived