Best Guitar Kit Makers

MusicalAlchemy

• Members

Probably the best kit electric guitar company right now is Precision out of Vancouver BC.  I'm pretty sure they can put together an SG style guitar for you.   One of the nice things is that they don't include a bunch of cheap hardware and electronics that you will just end up throwing away.   There have been some recent build threads of Precision guitars at TDPRI in the Home Depot.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Freeman Keller said:

Probably the best kit electric guitar company right now is Precision out of Vancouver BC.  I'm pretty sure they can put together an SG style guitar for you.   One of the nice things is that they don't include a bunch of cheap hardware and electronics that you will just end up throwing away.   There have been some recent build threads of Precision guitars at TDPRI in the Home Depot.

This is where to start...

😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/7/2021 at 8:40 PM, Freeman Keller said:

I'm not sure I needed to know this.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I built a the korina V kit. Thought it would be at best ok guitar. The wood when it arrivehttps://allguitarnetwork.com/watch/2594d was so resonant, I took a risk and bought the best parts. Turned out to be an amazing guitar. It was so good a friend of mine who is a killer pro and collector asked me to build one after I had him test it to get his opinion. Here is a demo he did for theAGN with the one I built him. The quality of PGK is fantastic. Another friend who is a V nut, his wife asked me to build him one for xmas, sad to say he'll get the parts and a one coat. finish as there is not time  Joe Mass with his new 'V' / All Guitar Network

Edited by EDS1275