Have you ever played one of those party's

bluesmann

• Members

yes every story has two sides. this wasn't taken at the end of the night. We did 3 tunes and left. two of those were pink Floyd song. numb and time.  I'm sorry that drinking took Mike out of here, that a real shame. liquid A-hole has taken a lot of lives. wow! Simpple had tone and technic lol! can't the others keep up? so he gets up there and blows his wad in 30 seconds. Funny expressions too. Back in Delaware we know who and what you are J.

• Members

Well that was unexpected!

I don't think one instance of really poor judgement casts a shadow on his legacy. We all do it at some point in some situation and the Internet is there to make sure we get our share of humble pie.

Unless your mate made you his official spokesperson maybe you could lighten up and have a laugh.

• Members

Its what you don't see and what you don't know. There ain't no such thing as a evil note, it intention.

it wasn't so much the drunk but the one behind it recording it all. add to that his claim of ownership. maybe we'll get lucky and Phil will delete the thread.

• Members

Tele, I think he's gone now and went back to his facebook page where I'm blocked lol! he always ends up self destructing He's got what he wanted, whatever he's concocted in his little brain. He's burned out his neurotransmitters and the pleasure chemicals are lacking the dopa part. years of doing the snow created crack in his pipe. He's been on the road to recovery for a long time. Now he on the doal. and his 5th marriage Hey he earned it. Who the heck was I talking about? I forgot. some guy named Day

• Members

Well.... anyway....

Never been that guy, since to get me up at a blues jam, you have to drag me by the shorts hairs after quite a bit of tequila. And when I do, it's either playing bass, where to this day I am most comfortable with a jam, or sitting back, and doing chord work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
With all due respects and nothing against the Blues-but here is a rebuttal for my RIP Friend aka as mentioned above the drunken guitar player. He didnt have all those stomp boxes to play good guitar. Only a marshal portable and a Gibson 335. His first song learned was "Mood for a Day" taught to him by his Brother,who was the better player in reality.

Mike Sipple Was a good friend of mine who is now RIP. The video above was at the end of the party when most had left already. Every story has 2 sides.

Here's a video of Mike just doing exercises at another party,just playing and enjoying what he did.

Very disrespectful to speak ill about the dead. Mike has been gone for 2 and a half years.

So-Here's a clip,of many That I have of Mike Sipple "Just Jamming"

(Mike Sipple -- RIP )

Jay, now that I've had your video taken down, let that be a lesson to you. Next time you decide to post something that doesn't belong to you. ask permission before you violate / steal another's property/ performance. We both know your intentions were Dishonorable. Now go crawl back into the hole you came out of with your tail between your legs. A real man would apologize , but at this time that may be a little much for you to handle. Surprise me.

fixed.

proverbs 16 We may make our plans, but God has the last word.[a]

2 You may think everything you do is right, but the Lord judges your motives.

• Members

"Jay, now that I've had your video taken down, let that be a lesson to you. Next time you decide to post something that doesn't belong to you. ask permission before you violate / steal another's property/ performance. We both know your intentions were Dishonorable. Now go crawl back into the hole you came out of with your tail between your legs. A real man would apologize , but at this time that may be a little much for you to handle. Surprise me.

fixed.

proverbs 16 We may make our plans, but God has the last word.[a]

2 You may think everything you do is right, but the Lord judges your motives."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took my video and watermarked it?? Really Mike? Whats up with that. lololol

I'll check into it further and I'll decide what Im going to do about my video and a 1-5-7 blues jam lol.. Wow-I find it hard to believe you would do something as such. I have the original video so how can I steal what i own? Again-wow..

So,I'll decide if its worth my time to reclaim whats mine. My end is all for the fun of sharing my video memories. Im not sure what your bottom line is,but keep up the good work.

Again,hows the band doing??

As for a lesson learned,I learned that lesson back in 76,I just put up with it..

So keep on coming.

You're apology is also welcomed.

Again as per my last email to you "Peace"

:)

I had more videos to share,but learning my lesson,I think i'll just share them on dvd to a few.. Thanks Mike. well done... Enjoy..

• Members
Thanks for Keeping Mike's Memory alive. Good Player and good friend,he was. RIP

Over and Out...

You took my video and watermarked it?? Really Mike? Whats up with that. lololol

I'll check into it further and I'll decide what Im going to do about my video and a 1-5-7 blues jam lol.. Wow-I find it hard to believe you would do something as such. I have the original video so how can I steal what i own? Again-wow..

So,I'll decide if its worth my time to reclaim whats mine. My end is all for the fun of sharing my video memories. Im not sure what your bottom line is,but keep up the good work.

Again,hows the band doing??

As for a lesson learned,I learned that lesson back in 76,I just put up with it..

So keep on coming.

You're apology is also welcomed.

Again as per my last email to you "Peace"

:)

I had more videos to share,but learning my lesson,(I think i'll just share them on dvd to a few) WHAT FEW? NOBODY WILL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU BURNED EVERY BRIDGE JAY.. Thanks Mike. well done... Enjoy.. end quote.

I know Jay, you think you own everybody, the performances, music, anything you can do behind someone back like a wimpy coward.. You're well know in the garage band circuit Jay. you EVIL POS!!! FORM SR completed you don't own me, dave or dale RIP or my daughters music, that you took the day of her performance.

• Members

Really? LOL What are you even talking about?? you take a blues jam and call it your own?? Wow-Are you talking to me or talking to you?

I dont have a recording from your daughter's high school performance and if I did have a recording,you were the one that did the recording.i showed up with a camera. So , again,what exactly are you talking about?

You know where I live,you're always welcome to visit and speak face to face.Or in a public place.

I think this has gone far enough with the emails and the video etc.. My last email to you was the word "Peace"-that remains the same.

Good luck with things--Again,I'll decide what I do with my property..

Besides,the bottom line Im guessing is who really cares-its was a garage band at a party on video doing a blues jam lol.. Really?? think about it..

• Members

Not interested Jay, its not worth the read I'm sure. we know what you did and who you are and what U are. You started it, drama queen!, in your email with a link. You came here contacting the mods wanting to get it taken down. you took what didn't belong to you and posted it without our permission. I just made thing right for all. finished and over with. If you post anything else of me and the guys ,Mr. psychopath, I'll take care of matters anyway I see fit. I'm done with you! (I hope)

Archived