Presonus SL vs AH Mixwiz

• Members
OK, but it's been nearly 3 years and it's an extremely easy thing to change. They've flat out said to me on a public forum not they ain't changing it even though MANY people have protested it. Actually they didn't say "never" but they "had other fish to fry" were their exact words.

They seem to respond only to flamethrowers on full and don't learn from their mistakes - hence why I "talk" the way I do about and to them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NO digital board has every feature that everyone wants and someone can find fault with any digital board. Some here seem obsessed with exagarating those faults, so let's get real! I am very happy with my Personus (along with thousands of other users) and it offers me huge advantages over my old A&H. Is it perfect - NO, but what is?

• Members

NO digital board has every feature that everyone wants and someone can find fault with any digital board. Some here seem obsessed with exagarating those faults, so let's get real! I am very happy with my Personus (along with thousands of other users) and it offers me huge advantages over my old A&H. Is it perfect - NO, but what is?

Agreed, and any time a product tries to be something for everyone, it has a good chance of becoming a poor choice for those looking for a solution to a particular segment of the market.

It's much like some of today's new pickups, they have become such passenger vehicles that some are virtually useless as a real truck. The feature sets are mutually exclusive and we have seen a real seperation between trucks and "crossovers".

• Members

OK, but it's been nearly 3 years and it's an extremely easy thing to change. They've flat out said to me on a public forum not they ain't changing it even though MANY people have protested it. Actually they didn't say "never" but they "had other fish to fry" were their exact words.

According to this live video conference scroll to 9:02 and hear for yourself about the HPF that will have a 12/18/24 octave slope option.

http://www.presonus.com/videos/presonuslive

• Members

I should get some sort of consulting fee! That's exactly what I recommended almost a year ago. Well, at least they continue to listen and put it in the cue.

Where do I see the video? the link just says "offline"

Wow, yep. I saw the video. Looks like it just missed the cutoff and will be in the next version.

Archived