Unforunately I have to Sell Alot of Equipment

Axeslinger

• Members

Due to a recent tragedy

I'm forced to sell my equipment in an attempt to make it past the astronomical funeral costs..

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2035263

I'll be listing things I'm selling.. Continental US only please..

And obviously.. I'm not interested in trades....

1) 99 American Deluxe Strat w/HSC----- off the market at the moment

Noiseless pups

Locking Fender tuners

a neck/fretboard that defies description

Very good resonant/sustain qualities..

AmericanDeluxe003.jpg

I have the original knobs and will reinstall them

AmericanDeluxe004.jpg

AmericanDeluxe015.jpg

New pics with the original knobs on

I've taken the Strat off the market for now.. I'm anal about my instruments and I noticed a minor fret issue so I dropped it off with a professional to have it leveled and dressed..May put back up in a couple days..

2002 Prestige 1550/ -- removed to become the 2nd part of the drawing

Hamerand1550009.jpg

Prestige1550010.jpg

Prestige1550005.jpg

2002 American Standard-Sky Blue w/HSC in virtually unplayed condition

JBjr in the Bridge

HS3 in the neck

Mint Green pickguard

Planet Waves locking tuners

Both Tone knobs are wired together and the vol knob moved down 1 position.

I did all modifications prior to my daughter's passing.. Did all the mods and have rarely played it..

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

02Strat003.jpg

3) Pod XT Pro

Recently updated.. Excellent condition-------------------------SOLD

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

My deepest regrets...I lost my Mother,my wife's grandmother,and my aunt,all in the past 2 years......It seems like everthing is a reminder....your lifted up friend :cry:

• Members

damn, axeslinger, I just searched out your posts. My thoughts and prayers are out to you today. Hang in there bro.

Someone buy that carvin, I just got one and can tell you that it is an amazing guitar, plays just fantastic.

again.....hang in there.

• Members

Man, I can't afford to buy your gear, and I think it sucks you need to sell it. I can how ever send a little $$ to help, whats you Paypal?I don't have much money, but i know even a little is better than none. I know its insane the cost, I lost my mother last year and my head is still spinning from the lost and from cost.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I'm so sorry for your lost.

Maybe some other HC brothers and sister will reach out too...

• Members

As I mentioned in your other thread about this tragic turn of events, my sincere condolences to you and yours. I have 3 young boys myself....I can only imagine how I'd feel if this happened to one of them.

Bump for a truly worthy cause.

• Members

my deepest condolences, my friend, if that carvin was a neck through i'd find some way to take it off your hands, though it'd be the 1st non-ESP i'd have owned in years...keep your head up my friend. i've lost 3 best friends this year to heroin and 2 to suicide because of those 3...remember what was good and not what was miserable, for in the end this life is nothing but a long wait in line, some just get on the ride sooner than others

Sileo in pacis tener unus...pro ventus vadum plumbum vos in eternus sedo quod sileo

• Members

I haven't been over to this forum in some time til today, so I am behind in catching up. Found this thread, and it is just tragic. I am so sorry for your loss. I have 2 daughters and a son. Still quite young, but I worry about them all the time. I can only imagine the pain and hurt you feel. I hope with time it will get better, and I believe it will, but yes, there will always be a void. Do positive things in her memory, she would want it that way, I am sure. May peace be with you...

Archived