Unforunately I have to Sell Alot of Equipment

Axeslinger

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Enen thought this is dreary and hurting loss in your family, no matter how dark it is in your life, there will always be a light to show you the way man. I have been to six funerals in the last two months of friends and family, all of whom touched my life in one way or another. Just keep your head high and although its hard to think memorable happy thoughs, your daughter would want you to remember the good times and things that made her, you and you family smile and laugh. Look and remember the greatness in her life and carry on my brother. Be strong and my sincere condolensces.

• Members

I just wanted you to know that for what it's worth from your family's tragedy, you have helped make me a better husband, father and person...the example you have set by handling this unimaginable loss with such honor and integrity has truly been inspirational to many of us here on HC, and I know your daughter is looking down on you with pride and love, Thanks to you and Erica for having such an amazing and positive impact on all our lives! G

• Members

I bought the Carvin CT6M that Axe put up here first thing. My first ever Carvin, but I generally own boutique and custom shop stuff. I really didn't know what to expect. Just a beautifuly, flawless, great guitar - great guy. I'm absolutely certain he really has assembled a great collection of boutique-quality axes here at great prices. Buy with total confidence that any of these guitars are going to be exactly what he says - great guitars. I'm actually considering if I have a need for any of those left.

• Members

Guys,, This thread is closed until I can get the last 3 instruments shipped and evaluate where I am after paying the mountain of bills in the other room....

I've done my absolute best thru out this to respond to all PMs in a timely manner and above all, offer a quality instrument for a fair price and ship quickly..

Thank You to everyone here that has bought one of my instruments or rack units.. I sincerely hope you received better than you expected.

Archived