OT(?): Anybody else sick of the GODDY-bumps?

BOBA JFET

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Smokin-Man

Gosh, I don't know, Birdie. It sounds great and all, but based on the PM I got from Boba Fjett today, I think it would simply serve to piss him off even MORE!

Can we have that here?

Can we????

He PM'd you? About this silly stuff? :eek:

Anyway, perhaps we can get Scott to start a new HC forum: The Founding Association of Goddeism. :)

• Members

Gosh, I don't know, Birdie. It sounds great and all, but based on the PM I got from Boba Fjett today, I think it would simply serve to piss him off even MORE!

Can we have that here?

Can we????

{censored} you. I Private Messaged you (operative word being private, something of which you clearly have no concept) because I didn't think it was something that needed to be dragged into the forum at large. I was being considerate of you. When you said you wouldn't be GODDY-bumping anymore, I mistakenly thought you were being sincere, and I even took you off of my ignore list. But you have shown yourself to be a self-centered, childish prick. Up to this point, I have, while making my feelings clear, been careful to show you the utmost respect, and to not turn this into a personal attack even though you are far and away the most prolific perpetrator of GODDY-bumps. But you deserve no respect. You're nothing but a pathetic asshole, and I hope that everybody outside of your inner circle of goddyists sees that.

PS - it's JFET, not fjett. Boba Fett was a bounty hunter from Star Wars. JFET stands for Junction Field Effect Transistor. It's a common electrical component, especially in amplifiers. It's a play on words. Get it?

• Members

Originally posted by BOBA JFET

{censored} you. I Private Messaged you (operative word being private, something of which you clearly have no concept) because I didn't think it was something that needed to be dragged into the forum at large. I was being considerate of you. When you said you wouldn't be GODDY-bumping anymore, I mistakenly thought you were being sincere, and I even took you off of my ignore list. But you have shown yourself to be a self-centered, childish prick. Up to this point, I have, while making my feelings clear, been careful to show you the utmost respect, and to not turn this into a personal attack even though you are far and away the most prolific perpetrator of GODDY-bumps. But you deserve no respect. You're nothing but a pathetic asshole, and I hope that everybody outside of your inner circle of goddyists sees that.

PS - it's JFET, not fjett. Boba Fett was a bounty hunter from Star Wars. JFET stands for Junction Field Effect Transistor. It's a common electrical component, especially in amplifiers. It's a play on words. Get it?

Now now Boba.. You need to get your little self right on back home to Momma, and get back on that TIT cause you are not quite big enough to be out in this cruel, cruel world.

I never asked anything of you, and in fact, endorsed you putting me on ignore. I suggest you get your pathetic head out of your ass and put me back on it. Understand, {censored}nuts???

{censored} YOU and your "sincerity", you useless steaming pile of buffalo pucky!

• Members
Originally posted by Fear My Potato

Do you realize you actually got emotional over a made-up word?

Actually, both of you got emotional over a made-up word
:D

LOL, yeah, but we love each other immensely ;)

No, not that man-love kinda thing.

Dont go there!

• Members

Now now Boba.. You need to get your little self right on back home to Momma, and get back on that TIT cause you are not quite big enough to be out in this cruel, cruel world.

No. You don't get a free ticket, you {censored}. You want to blame my feelings about your actions on the world? No. It's you. You're a {censored}ing prick. You. Not the rest of the world. Just you, and maybe your emotionally stunted middle-aged cronie (you might know the one, he's convinced he has a disease which doesn't even exist).

I never asked anything of you, and in fact, endorsed you putting me on ignore. I suggest you get your pathetic head out of your ass and put me back on it. Understand, {censored}nuts???

No, I don't understand. It's not about obliging you, it's about courtesy and respect. I treated you fairly as an individual and as a human being. Regardless about how you feel about anything regarding this issue or anything else, I deserve at least the same, and instead you've done the equivilent of spitting in my face.

{censored} YOU and your "sincerity", you useless steaming pile of buffalo pucky!

And that's all I ever asked for. A simple "{censored} You" instead of insincere bull{censored}. At least you're not being underhanded and two-faced anymore.

• Members

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were all warned. Now it's time to bring out the BIG GUNS.

I'll just have to start another OASYS thread.

But wait...............

............isn't this thing already dead a few times over?

................hmmm. Nothing more to add to it. :confused:

.............anything I do with the Big-O will just come across as necrophilia.

{censored}E!!!

Guest Anonymous

i always wanted to DJ under the name Boba LaFette, but, for some reason, settled for the more banal Cliff Swank. i regret this.

• Members
Originally posted by BOBA JFET

No. You don't get a free ticket, you {censored}. You want to blame my feelings about your actions on the world? No. It's you. You're a {censored}ing prick. You. Not the rest of the world. Just you, and maybe your emotionally stunted middle-aged cronie (you might know the one, he's convinced he has a disease which doesn't even exist).

No, I don't understand. It's not about obliging you, it's about courtesy and respect. I treated you fairly as an individual and as a human being. Regardless about how you feel about anything regarding this issue or anything else, I deserve at least the same, and instead you've done the equivilent of spitting in my face.

And that's all I ever asked for. A simple "{censored} You" instead of insincere bull{censored}. At least you're not being underhanded and two-faced anymore.

Oh BOO {censored}ing HOO. lol

Man, you really crack me up with this ranting of yours.

No one here is twisting your arm and forcing you to READ anything. All you have to do...

(now stay with me on this.. I know its hard for you and that your pathetic pea-sized, single-digit IQ can't exactly handle these concepts yet)

....is simply...

Put me on IGNORE. Something which you keep threatening to do, but yet, here you are. STILL responding to my nonsense! No more speeches about morality, or decency, or anything else related to right and wrong. Just do it. Put me on IGNORE.

Go on...

Do this... and the GODDY will diminish in your life.

I promise ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Fear My Potato

Do you realize you actually got emotional over a made-up word?

Actually, both of you got emotional over a made-up word
:D

You mean my handle? Sure, the name itself is silly, but it's come to represent my persona on this forum. The fact that my persona has made me unpopular amongst jackoffs isn't something I'm going to hide from or run away from. To the contrary, I no longer even want to be liked by Smokin or Birdie. I hope they see "BOBA JFET" and start thinking {censored}ty, negative thoughts.

I am who I am, I AM sincere and if anybody wants to laugh at me or ridicule me for being who I am and being passionate about everything I do (even silly internet discussions), that reflects poorly on them. If anybody wants to laugh at me or ridicule me for getting angry with somebody who has shown me blatant and continual disrespect, that also reflects poorly on them. I put my whole self into my messages, I'm not compromising myself for social gains because I'm not trying to be the most well-liked member. I'm here because where else am I going to talk about what I love(synthesis technology) more than anything else in life? Yeah, I take this pretty seriously. If you laugh at me because you don't take synths as seriously as I do, that doesn't make me ashamed, it makes me proud that I was able to demonstrate just how seriously I take these things in the first place.

Some people might look at this thread and think that I've been shot down in flames, but I consider this a total personal victory. I've demonstrated that I'm serious about what I love, and I won't back down when {censored} gets hot. I'm not going anywhere.

Archived