OT(?): Anybody else sick of the GODDY-bumps?

BOBA JFET

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by niall

...and, hey, you're a senior member, now.

For like, the seventh time or so...

(hmm...anaphaser, ThliGrdd, rockaxe7, Tsaerion, Is., Cerberii, BOBA0 JFET...yeah, 7).

Normally, this is where I make my exit, because post count means nothing. But something tells me I've made my mark.

• Members

Originally posted by niall

i lived for some time in the mid to late nineties. i miss mahar's, which is still prolly my favorite bar, looking at mpc 3000s in drome sound, buying overpriced imports at the music shack and spinning to an empty back room at the erstwhile qe2 on mondays. good times.

Drome Sound?? I remember that place in Schenectedy! Bought my 2nd M1 from there. great bunch of guys in sales!

• Members
Originally posted by BOBA JFET

Who's following who?

The post Smokin made about the heckler is very telling. That's all he has ever seen me as, a heckler, somebody trying to {censored} on his parade. And look how far he is willing to go to chase this notion.

I raised an issue, and look who came running to join in the fray. He imagined bait where none existed, and he's been snapping at it in vein ever since, in some pretty lame and passive-aggressive ways. To Smokin - you're just swallowing air.

Incidentally, if his online humor is any indication, I can see why he only does it on the weekends. Even for LCD pap his humor is pretty poor.

Oy veh.

Yep, DEFINITELY time for a fresh start with a new moniker, Boba/Is. :rolleyes:

PS Do what I do. Adderall XR, 15mg, one every other day. Will center and focus you. No {censored}. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Birdienumnum

Oy veh.

Yep, DEFINITELY time for a fresh start with a new moniker, Boba/Is.
:rolleyes:

PS Do what I do. Adderall XR, 15mg, one every other day. Will center and focus you.
:)

Just don't do what I do...unprotected sex in Massachusetts Turnpike rest areas :o

• Members

(hmm...anaphaser, ThliGrdd, rockaxe7, Tsaerion, Is., Cerberii, BOBA0 JFET...yeah, 7).

Normally, this is where I make my exit, because post count means nothing. But something tells me I've made my mark.

Intersting that you feel some iner need to change your monicker every 1000 posts or so.
At least I've kept the same one the entire time I've been here.

No need to hide like you, I guess :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Fear My Potato

HOLY {censored} WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS ALL VERY FAMILIAR!!!!! WHY IS THIS REMINDING ME OF ANOTHER THREAD???
:confused:

OH WAIT!

It's all suddenly very clear...

That thread is a black mark on all of HC, and I'm ashamed that it's still around. a 300 page+ thread dedicated to ridiculing a poor kid who really, really liked a particular digital piano, which turned into a place for people to pad their post counts so that they can lord them over n00bs. In fact, I hope this thread does turn into a second p120dUdE thread so that everybody who visits KSS can see just who the pricks on this forum are.

• Members

That thread is a black mark on all of HC, and I'm ashamed that it's still around. a 300 page+ thread dedicated to ridiculing a poor kid who really, really liked a particular digital piano, which turned into a place for people to pad their post counts so that they can lord them over n00bs. In fact, I hope this thread does turn into a second p120dUdE thread so that everybody who visits KSS can see just who the pricks on this forum are.

• Members

More evidence you really need to steady and center yourself. Look, we're all friends here. Your sense of humor will increase and your anger and paranoia will decrease with a little medication. I am perfectly serious. Why go for an 8th moniker that will end up the same way? Time to think different and consider treatment. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Fear My Potato

Boba is winning, you can't let him win!

I dont care if he "wins" if that will make him feel better about himself.
Like I said,

I dont hate him at all.

I find his antics highly amusing, and again, there IS that little function here at Harmony called the "IGNORE" button ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Smokin-Man

Intersting that you feel some iner need to change your monicker every 1000 posts or so.

At least I've kept the same one the entire time I've been here.

No need to hide like you, I guess

It's not hiding, I'm very open about past monikers and always have been. It's just the only way I can continue posting while avoiding being a senior member (you're a prime example of why the status is meaningless). That, plus simple boredom. I get bored with the same moniker.

• Members

It's not hiding, I'm very open about past monikers and always have been. It's just the only way I can continue posting while avoiding being a senior member (you're a prime example of why the status is meaningless). That, plus simple boredom. I get bored with the same moniker.

And would you care to take the time to point out just WHEN I have ever made ANY kind of a big deal of this "senior member" status?

Never, Jack.

You feel some need to avoid the title to make yourself feel holier than thou.

If you didn't youd just keep the same name and not worry about what others think.

• Members

Whoa whoa you're talking about a Harmony Central LEGEND.

And I am one of the top posters in that thread, and it's not about padding post counts. It's about shameless foolishness...it hasn't had anything to do with the dUdE since page 100 and since then he's come onto the thread and laughed with us all about it! :)

And by the way, I've never lorded my post count over anyone. Whenever I give new people {censored}, I just cite the fact that I've been here four years. Post counts are irrelevant...it's just a boredom meter. My superiority over you noobs comes from not just the fact that I'm officially "the man", but also from my length of time spent on HC...

I'm telling you man, you really have to calm down. My life is beautiful too, but when I'm truly realizing the beauty of it, I can never get this razzled. Especially over a word some guy from Texas made up on an internet forum :) Nobody mentioned you being neurotic or anything, I think "goddy" is killing you.

• Members
Originally posted by Birdienumnum

More evidence you really need to steady and center yourself. Look, we're all friends here. Your sense of humor will increase and your anger and paranoia will decrease with a little medication. I am perfectly serious. Why go for an 8th moniker that will end up the same way? Time to think different and consider treatment.
:)

Birdie, listen carefully - drugs are an unhealthy way to solve problems that stem from emotional and environmental issues. I'd be more than happy to get high for fun, but I can't because I ate too many mushrooms and now I've got johnny {censored}ing law all over my ass.

And we are not friends. You don't respect me, you are a condescending twat. You want to act like loving papa, but you've got the emotional development of an 8 year old.

• Members

Birdie, listen carefully - drugs are an unhealthy way to solve problems that stem from emotional and environmental issues. I'd be more than happy to get high for fun, but I can't because I ate too many mushrooms and now I've got johnny {censored}ing law all over my ass.

And we are not friends. You don't respect me, you are a condescending twat. You want to act like loving papa, but you've got the emotional development of an 8 year old.

Hello Pot, let me introduce you to my good friend, Kettle!

Archived