OT(?): Anybody else sick of the GODDY-bumps?

BOBA JFET

• Members

yes,

GODDY!!

bugs the {censored} out of me.
I think its completely assinine and stupid.
It's just one of the many annoying things here, like ADSR/BETS elitism and condescending posts, everyone always proponing {censored} like the machinedrum and so forth to people when they ask for recommendations for affordable {censored}e, the word "chill", etc...

THat said, I am sure i {censored}ing annoy people here. It's probably with good reason.

so whatever.

what is it? .05 second of your life spent looking at a worthless post?

interesting discussion about structure, though. I think there's nothing wrong with percieving life as structured, certainly elements of it are. However, its definately inherently chaotic and entropic..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Phineas

NOW A WARNING:

Guys, chill. This is counterproductive. If you have this much pent up aggression in you, I'll just have to go and start Yet Another Oasys Thread. (YAOT)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Then we can all take it out on the old gang that only shows up when the big O is getting hammered.
:D
:D:D:D:D

I thought I was trying to lighten things up a little bit. I guess I done messed up again.

Seriously though, I didn't think my humor was that dry, but I was honestly just being kind of silly, and trying to demonstrate a little bit (through absurdity) that I realize I'm not the absolute "good guy" and I'm not trying to make birdie out to be the absolute "bad guy" (although I sincerely believe that he is trying to antagonize a little bit in this thread).

Maybe I need to use more emoticons...:confused:

• Members

Ah, hell. Good to hear.

Yeah, Birdie's just being Birdie...a little harmless needling. I'm certainly sympathetic to such a disposition. ;)

Glad to hear the group has more or less reached a consensus: Goddy is as popular as the Oasys. I can live with that. Allah be praised that only Smoking-Man feels the need to express it with steadfast regularity. :D

Peace be upon us!

• Members
Originally posted by BOBA JFET

Birdie - ...The vibe I'm getting is that you're being vaguely antagonistic in a slightly passive-aggressive, coy sort of way.

But don't you see that's exactly how you are coming off in this your thread? You are taking yourself waaaayy too seriously with all this, making a mountain out of a molehill. I just want you to lighten up, but the more humor I show the angrier (in a slightly passive-aggressive, coy sort of way) you seem to become. So chill. I luff you. I luff you all! :)

• Members
Originally posted by BOBA JFET

Well, I just thought it was assumed by default that I'm the valiant protagonist. I ride a white horse {censored}ing everywhere, and I have long flowing locks of blonde hair. Oh, and muscles. Big ones. That I only use to beat up bad guys.
and slap bitches who done {censored}ed up.

I bet birdie has slicked back black hair, and a thin moustache, and he probably sneers a lot.
:mad:

Now you're not even coy with your anger. But I shall keep my good humor. I still luff you! :o

• Members

Ah, hell. Good to hear.

Yeah, Birdie's just being Birdie...a little harmless needling. I'm certainly sympathetic to such a disposition.
;)

Glad to hear the group has more or less reached a consensus: Goddy is as popular as the Oasys. I can live with that. Allah be praised that only Smoking-Man feels the need to express it with steadfast regularity.

Peace be upon us!

Thank you, Phineas. That was very...wait for it...goddy! And I was being irregular saying that. [runs to bathroom] :)

PS Smokin-Man is one of my favorite guys here, so naturally I felt the need to defend his craziness. He is goddy! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Fear My Potato

Nazi-esque, anal-retentive bitching I would say is going to ruin this forum.

Hehe, I deleted most of your longish rant. I am not as serious as you seem to think. I just think that the GODDY is a has been old joke and has no entertainment value.

Also, internet chat and internet forums are two different things. I don't like to read other peoples inane chatting in forums, usually.

Oh, and this thread is about voicing our opinions about the GODDY so I really don't understand your rant at all...

• Members

Originally posted by urbanscallywag

Good thing I don't pay for the forum. Your analogy is weak.

I am not paying for the newspapers either, I read them at work. And the manual comes with the synth, obviously.

Are you coming here for toilet paper then?

• Members

Nazi-esque, anal-retentive bitching I would say is going to ruin this forum.

To be perfectly honest - this includes all the bitching about how things mustn't change here or how dare you tear down the sacred institution that is Goddy. Look at the flak this thread generated - who's the real tyrant here, then?

*steps off devil's advocate soapbox*

• Members
Originally posted by Yoozer

To be perfectly honest - this includes all the bitching about how things mustn't change here or how dare you tear down the sacred institution that is Goddy. Look at the flak this thread generated - who's the real tyrant here, then?

*steps off devil's advocate soapbox*

Someone has to be Hitler, and somebody has to be Mussolini.

Watch me swing ma, I done the family proud :D

• Members

Someone has to be Hitler, and somebody has to be Mussolini.

Watch me swing ma, I done the family proud

Nonsense. I'm positive you don't even have a toy train set, so il Duce is out. Lei parla italiano?

And you don't have a square mustache, or know what the words Lebensraum, Schickelgruber and Anschluss mean. ;)

Just to be verify, you weren't born on the banks of the Danube, right? :D

Just because you get involved in a Bierhall putsch doesn't mean you instantly qualify for party membership. ;)

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by urbanscallywag

Dude Reaktor will walk all over machinedrum.

i knew a guy who thought that, until he spent some time with my machinedrum in his studio.

• Members

Nonsense. I'm positive you don't even have a toy train set, so il Duce is out. Lei parla italiano?

And you don't have a square mustache, or know what the words Lebensraum, Schickelgruber and Anschluss mean.
;)

Just to be verify, you weren't born on the banks of the Danube, right?

Just because you get involved in a Bierhall putsch doesn't mean you instantly qualify for party membership.
;)

Actually I do...it's amazing what you learn from "The Rise And Fall of the Third Reich" although I find Shirer ridiculously long-winded.

• Members

Actually I do...it's amazing what you learn from "The Rise And Fall of the Third Reich" although I find Shirer ridiculously long-winded.

I never cease to be impressed by your erudition, FMP. :)

And I absolutely love your sense of humour. That Jack Hotop Achtung Post to Pighood about Boeings landing on his forehead is an absolute classic. :D:D:D:D The funniest thing I've ever read. And I mean EVER.

Not only that, but a new form of humour. Not irony, not sarcasm. What the hell would you call it??? A potatoism? :D:D:D

Guest Anonymous

he conceded, and now we concur {he's still a reaktor die-hard, but hey, of that's what pays his bills}. whenever i go there, i'd better have the md with me.

i've been putting the evolver through its paces while the machinedrum's in california for the upgrade. i'll have to see how he takes to that one...

Archived