vidiot72

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot72

View Post

Hey tocs! I wanna see that pedal man!!!!!! How did it turn out?

It looks SICK! But my builder crashed from exhaustion about 10pm Eastern, and he might not log-in again 'til about 5-6pm Eastern (and I need him to edit away some stuff in the one pic I've got....)

• Members

I remember reading a story about eddie a while back............I guess he was drunk(and who knows what else?) backstage at a Nirvana(who knew he was a fan)show in '92-'93 and Kurt wouldn't even really talk to him. For some reason eddie wanted to play a few songs with them? If only they would had youtube or some of the other vid sites they do now.................

• Members

DUDE! That is freaking fantastic! I see a couple of tweaks that could be made but seeing that we did that without having a physical pedal to line up all the holes it turned out really incredible. Now, can I get a pic that isn't so blurry? I wish I had a pedal, I'm a photographer too. I could take some really cool pics.

• Members

View Post

Jesus! That's just scary! Hey who is it on here that has that face and Gollum's body photoshopped together?

That probably was BusterBuster or isvoid. They're two of the biggest contributors to the EVH Photoshop thread.

• Members

^Here, in fact is a link to my latest, EVH PS contest, in which I entered vidiot:

Quote Originally Posted by tocs100

View Post

Post your choice of pic (or link) here. I'll choose ten finalists and re-post with a poll. Hint: click-on the quote-link to go to the EVH PS mother-thread.

View Post

Idea for headstock decals......

View Post

eddie2.jpg

Winner will be asked to display the award-title in their sig-link, and will be given a 5% discount on a Mystic Fx, Samurai Eq.

View Post

New pics. First pedal should be ready to ship by mid-July. Thx!

2009-07-01154331.jpg

2009-07-01213417.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

I haz a number of submishunz for MYSTIC FX'S BEST METAL FACE EARLY '09 AWARD:

2qmnngk.jpg

For the body of my oversized, red EVH-style Strat, I want one of these cropped (just a bit of the left face and no Lord logo) to just under 4"W x 5"H and have it say

_EDDIE

GOLLUM

CASTER

It would touch the rear of the bridge and the top of the input jack.

Might need to adjust the hue a bit to go with the fiesta red/black/white body and rosewood fretboard. And the edges should be frayed too. Pm me a price-estimate plz. smile.gif But regardless I'd like to see the sticker mock-up here--esp. photoshopped onto an EVH Strat (ya know, the $2,500 ones).