Custom Waterslide Headstock Decals

vidiot72

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a warmoth-sadowsky (headstock/electronics, etc. are all sadowsky). The headstock is the top one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapow...7604159710697/ Any ideas with a semi Sadowsky look? Not much room to work with. Or even something that cuts over the tuners on the head stock? Like a big... "RW" (my initials) or even one of my initials?

No pictures of full bass, but the body looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoapow...7604159710697/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot72

View Post

I don't think I have ever mentioned this to anyone else on here and it isn't something that I talk about really at all but I am a disabled vet. Happy 4th everybody! Thank a soldier or a vet today, I don't mean me either!

freedomcastercopy.jpg

My dad is too, so here's a friendly salute!

I also want to thank you for the great band-logo and Mystic Fx Pedal artwork!!!!

When you have time later this week, could you photoshop this blue guard, but just the bucker and knob fragment, like Eddie's orig. where he used a boring black guard--as well as your strangegray graphic onto the body's lower horn--head starting at about the middle pickup? Post it here to show-off your work! thumb.gif

Pickguards.jpg

Imagine the blue, fragmented guard on this (not mine, mine is Squier-level parts):

1140163921513_evh_1.jpg

Also imagine this sticker by the bottom horn.

Stickers by vidiot72 (click-on link)

View Post

It is strangegrey:

strangegrey.jpg

• Members

View Post

Check it out!

New Reveeler t-shirt/sticker design! Does anyone else need anything like this?

reveelerbg_finalsmall.jpg

Variation of the logo by our singer on this flyer, within hours of completion. (We're also very close to opening a show for SLIPKNOT! eek.gif) I'm re-posting a better size to point-out the diff in hiring a pro like vidiot72, compared to the opening band's logo on the flyer, which really doesn't compare, imho.

aug-21-finalb.gif