Custom Waterslide Headstock Decals

vidiot72

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot72

View Post

Thanks man! I am sending everyone's out this afternoon. Hey T, if you look at the post with all the little pinup's on it, I sent you one of the little space girls if I remember correctly. It's really small and should fit on the headstock at the tip where it kinda rounds off. I put one on mine last night and it looks really good! Let me know what you guys think after you get them put on and everything.

Cool man, thanks. I will let post pics after I apply them.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

View Post

I am going to have to do a test print for that man. I am "working" now but I'll give it a shot tonight hopefully.

sounds good.

to give u a idea of what i was talking about.

google search " nekromantix logo"

maybe something like that with what we talk about.thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

There was a guy that was wanting like a dozen of these and I accidentally deleted his contact info. If you read this pm me your number again please!

That was me...I sent it again with my phone #

• Members

How well can you replicate pearloid effect. I have an all original vintage Carvin that I refinished a while back and inadvertently damaged the headstock overlay. The plastic pearloid logos were not salvageable since it was embedded in the overlay. Would you be able to replicate something like that? I have a pic of the original overlay before the 'accident'.

• Members

I don't know man, never done it before. I could give it a shot I suppose. If I can't do pearl look I could certainly do something...I guess that's better than nothing, right? PM me the before and after! If I can't fix it I (for some bizarre reason have some mother of toilet set around here somewhere that I could send you. You could take it to someone and really get it done proper, that would probably be real pricey though.

• Members

Got it! Here's my Tele. I just did it and haven't done the laquer yet but just another example. There are some reflections, those aren't flaws. I'm doing a test on a black headstock guitar as soon as the ink dries so I'll post those up in a few hours. Black is looking like a real pain so I may have to keep those really simple.

100_1703.jpg

• Members

Some different images I can use in the decal. These look really cool against light wood. If you want something specific just let me know, I can probablly do it. Picture of your kids, dog, naked girlfriend, guitar...whatever!

samples.jpg