Custom Waterslide Headstock Decals

vidiot72

• Members

All of this reminds me...You guys ever see a Fenler? I have a buddy who has an amp head that looks alot like the PA stuff Fender released in the early 70s (if memory serves me) but it's an all tube amp, not SS. Well, if you look at it a second time, you realize it doesn't say Fender, but Fenler. It's awesome.

Nice stuff vid. If I didn't prefer blank headstocks I would place an order as well.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by secndshft1

View Post

All of this reminds me...You guys ever see a Fenler? I have a buddy who has an amp head that looks alot like the PA stuff Fender released in the early 70s (if memory serves me) but it's an all tube amp, not SS. Well, if you look at it a second time, you realize it doesn't say Fender, but Fenler. It's awesome.

Nice stuff vid. If I didn't prefer blank headstocks I would place an order as well.

Are you sure he just hasnt broken off part of the D to make it an L? Ive seen people do that with Marshall to make weird words.

• Members

vidiot,

I got the waterslide on last night, and I now I have 7 layers of nitro down. 13 more layers of nitro and my Boysenbari will be done!!! Thanks so much, I will make sure to post a pic when she's finished with the nitro so everyone can see what great work you do, and just how awesome these decals can look once you shoot some nitro down.

hart guitars.

And about Fenler, I've seen people with Marsha amps!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NickCormier

View Post

Are you sure he just hasnt broken off part of the D to make it an L? Ive seen people do that with Marshall to make weird words.

No, it's an original Fenler. We checked it out all over. Next time I'm down that way, I will take pics and post them to flickr.

• Members

I was wondering if you could help me figure out what to do with this blank canvas:

100_1863.jpg

It started out as a reverend but I decided to switch out the neck for one I recently finished in tru-oil. I'll most likely be putting a gold pickup in the neck position as well. Sounds great but looks a little plain imho. I'm looking for a graphic for both the body and neck.

• Members

Thanks, bro. It took all 4 of the decals you sent me to get it right thoughfacepalm.gif But, I've never worked with waterslide decals before this. Really, the hard part(for me at least) was getting all the decal dry after it was on. The ink on the decals was VERY fragile.

• Members

Here's what Vid and I worked on (see pics) - excellent product, clear and easy instructions. It's applied to my 62 Tribute Warmoth strat. The residual "F" is from the old decal that I scraped off right before I applied the Tidewater decal. I could've removed it, but I wanted to get Vid's 'slide on there. I'll fix it later... maybe.

BTW - Vidiot72 is great to work with, quick to produce a quality product, and replies when you send him a message. If this were eBay, he'd get 4X5 Stars from me! Thanks Vid - once my business gets out of my mind and onto the streets, you'll be hearing from me a lot!!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg