OT: Isaac Hayes, Tom Cruise & the South Park Scientology Flap

GigMan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Fear My Potato

If anyone is interested, here is the video of that South Park episode:

There's not really any killing (aside from Lord Xenus killing the tartans or whatever) or sex, and Isaac Hayes isn't even in it. It's GOT to be Tom Cruise just being a bitch.

You mean the whole episode can be viewed at that site? Streaming or download?

• Members

Originally posted by suitandtieguy

have there been any scientology supergroups? i'm sure Chick Korea would get into that.

Niacin - Billy Sheenan and co got suckered into Co$.

Medeski, Martin, & Wood - 2/3 are Co$ suckers, maybe by now they suckered in the remaining holdout.

Edgar Winter.

• Members

Originally posted by The Real MC

Niacin - Billy Sheenan and co got suckered into Co$.

Medeski, Martin, & Wood - 2/3 are Co$ suckers, maybe by now they suckered in the remaining holdout.

i always thought MMW and Niacin bit it hard. thanks for affirming this.

• Members

Thanks for the link to the South Park episode... one of the best ones I've seen.

I've always had mixed views about SP. I love it but I'm afraid sometimes they go over the edge (even though I'm falling off the chair).

Did anyone see the NAMBLA episode... man that was really messed up... never knew such an organisation existed....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

• Members
Originally posted by orangefunk

Thanks for the link to the South Park episode... one of the best ones I've seen.

I've always had mixed views about SP. I love it but I'm afraid sometimes they go over the edge (even though I'm falling off the chair).

Did anyone see the NAMBLA episode... man that was really messed up... never knew such an organisation existed....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

{censored} I just read that Nambla link :(.
{censored}head pedofukkers like this should be friggin *bleeped*.
Sorry for the strong reaction.
I find that grossly offensive and I'm a friggin gay male.
How disgusting!!!!!!
I dare not even say what I'd do if one of those pricks went near a nephew of mine :mad: :mad: .
What any adult see's in anybody that's young enough too be their child is beyond me :confused: .
Makes me feel ill.
Quite frankly I'd find people under 30-35 too young myself.
What is with these people.
Do the asshole Gay&Lesbian lobby in the USA support these {censored} heads ?
They should be shot if they do.

• Members

When I saw the NAMBLA episode on SOuth Park I was really shocked... it wasn't until later someone told me that NAMBLA was something that really exists.

AFAIK all civil rights organisations of all kinds don't support NAMBLA like they did do in the 70s and 80s which makes you wonder why they ever did??

I agree though, we ought to stick all these people on some kind of island and practice carpet bombing on them... I have no sympathy at all for these sub human scum.

• Members

This thread is the most entertaining/outraging/hilarious one in a while. I must admit that I'm totally depressed to hear that about MMW....WTF?

But I can't be the only one who wants to join the church of scientology just to see some seriously ****ed up sh#t, then expose their secrets anonymously at a later date....?

• Members

Originally posted by program_insect

But I can't be the only one who wants to join the church of scientology just to see some seriously ****ed up sh#t, then expose their secrets anonymously at a later date....?

Bad idea. Read information published by ex-scientologists. They make it VERY difficult to get away from them, and in the past they've tried to destroy people who try to discredit them or expose their secrets. Furthermore, you probably wouldn't get any information at the beginning that isn't already available on the internet if you look. To have gottenany real 'secrets worth exposing as you say, you'd have spent too many years of your life and ridiculous sums of money learning them.

Read this interview with L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (son of the Scientology founder and ex-Scientologist).

(I've been doing some reading into the Scientology issue lately...I find the whole thing fascinating and very scary)

• Members
Originally posted by program_insect

The "church" sued the Washington Post for publishing their xenu/space aliens story (claiming trade secret violations, NOT defamation!)

Read about it here,

How much it costs to learn the big secrets!

What a bunch of nutjobs. :freak: Oh, except the ones at the top. They're running one hell of a scam. :idea:

Some scientology scam stories: http://www.xenu.net/archive/media/time910605.html

• Members

civil rights organisations are really weird these days, a whole lot of them...

I saw that south park episode, i was amused and frightened at the same time! I thought it was funny at te end when the scientologists were all shouting how they were gonna sue. I guess they are real agressive in real life when you say anyhting against them.

• Members
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
SILLY THETANS,
HOW DARE U RIDICULE ME,
U HAVE AWOKEN THE BILLION YEAR SLUMBER OF...
LORD XENU
I WILL DESTROY U, STEAL YOUR MAIL TAP YOUR PHONES, AND GIVE U WEDGIES 4 ALL ETERNITY THROUGH OUT THE UNIVERSE. THIS SHALL BE MY LAST WARNING!

REGARDS
L.rOn XeNu

• Members

Originally posted by The Real MC

Tom Cruise is a
. Co$ is notorious for false misleading statements and they encourage their members to lie.

That is true. If you are not a Scientologist, you are just a meat puppet controlled by your engrams (memories of past trauma) which can be millions of years old since Scientologists believe in past lives. If you are not a Scientologist, you are a "suppressive person" anytime you criticize Scientology. I have read this and been taught this myself when I was briefly involved, and I tell you from experience that Scientology really does say it's ok to lie to a non-Scientologist, who aren't capable of free will and moral choice anyway.

Want to know the true definition of a cult? A cult will take you away from your family and friends, whereas a real religion keeps you integrated with your community. Scientology will tell you to lie to your family and stay away from them if they are "suppressive".

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

Want to know the true definition of a cult? A cult will take you away from your family and friends, whereas a real religion keeps you integrated with your community. Scientology will tell you to lie to your family and stay away from them if they are "suppressive".

Also, a real church won't stalk you in car and on foot, bug your hotel room for info to help them make you believe they are insightful about your life, call your bank to increase your credit card limits, forge your signature on a loan application, and hold your spouse hostage and claim non-scientologists did it.

Archived