OT: the most beautiful girl in the world

blaghaus

• Members
Originally posted by riffdaddy

She looks a little too made up for my taste. It's almost like she painted on that complexion and hair. Still, she is gorgeous. Sadly, she looks like a girl who knows she's gorgeous. I've never had good experiences trying to be in relationships with girls like that.

so true, so true....oh and I'd take monica bellucci any day over that news chick...:p:cool:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by riffdaddy

She looks a little too made up for my taste. It's almost like she painted on that complexion and hair. Still, she is gorgeous. Sadly, she looks like a girl who knows she's gorgeous. I've never had good experiences trying to be in relationships with girls like that.

That's because most guys don't think they're her equal or superior. That's what a girl like that wants. Every guy out there turns into a drooling slobbering fool and worships her like a goddess at the sight of her. She probably sees that every day and is SICK of it. What she wants someone who can not only treat her like a normal person but will call her out and not take her bs when the chips are down.

Anyone idiot can take a hot girl and put her on a pedestal. But it takes a man to step up and believe he's her equal/superior.

• Members
Originally posted by Kestral

Anyone idiot can take a hot girl and put her on a pedestal. But it takes a man to step up and believe he's her equal/superior.

i guess i'm with you on this one, except the "superior" thing, but maybe that's because i'm mature ;)

ok now (*preparing NYC trip part quatre*) show me NYC WEEEEEMEN ;):eek:

• Members
Originally posted by newstrat60

i guess i'm with you on this one, except the "superior" thing, but maybe that's because i'm mature
;)

I was in a rush when I posted the above, so didn't have the time to look for the word I needed. I think "superior" is more of someone who will take responsbility when the chips are down. It's like the stereotype of women wanting "daddy" just like men wanting "mommy".

• Members
Originally posted by Kestral

That's because most guys don't think they're her equal or superior. That's what a girl like that wants. Every guy out there turns into a drooling slobbering fool and worships her like a goddess at the sight of her. She probably sees that every day and is SICK of it. What she wants someone who can not only treat her like a normal person but will call her out and not take her bs when the chips are down..

That's what the '97 Summer Girls edition of Playboy recommended to me, should I ever run into Stacy Sanchez in Key West... :D

"How to treat her? Ignore her. She's not used to that, thus will find you interesting"

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

That's what the '97 Summer Girls edition of Playboy recommended to me, should I ever run into Stacy Sanchez in Key West...
:D

"How to treat her? Ignore her. She's not used to that, thus will find you interesting"

Dude, I'd so love to "ignore" your gf! :D

• Members

there's no "makin' up" those eyes of jennifer connelly. even if you take away that gorgeous bod of her's, that face is still trouble! i think she looked more made up when she was younger, a bit plastic (a very tiny bit!) and i find her much more devestatingly beautiful the older she gets. that mouth, the eyes, the flawless complexion; she doesn't need ANY makeup to look beautiful. i find her beauty to be very alluring & inviting, not off-putting at all. monica is another good call. so is kate becky!

ml

• Members

Originally posted by preservation

you guys are crazy, blaghaus is right.

that chick is insanely gorgeous !!!!

I know this is the net and easy to talk smack, but I've dated girls I thought were more pretty than her (including my wife), but that's no knock to her; she just looks a little average for a pretty lady, IMO -- I guess nothing just jumps out and grabs me about her though she is undeniably pretty.

• Members

Originally posted by rushtallica

I know this is the net and easy to talk smack, but I've dated girls I thought were more pretty than her (including my wife), but that's no knock to her; she just looks a little average for a pretty lady, IMO -- I guess nothing just jumps out and grabs me about her though she is undeniably pretty.

Can you back this up with pictures?

Archived